Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Hi there, yeah you there, I have another suggestion for you ;)
I was playing a random game of solo eggwars with a friend (and no we were not teaming :P) and I was person 5/10 or 5/12 (can't remember) and she was person 6/10 or 6/12, but the strange thing was, she spawned on the other side of the map. I know this is not a bug because the same goes with Hungergames, but I was thinking, why not add it also in other games? (Like Lucky Islands, Skywars and other games)
If you were wondering what's the point of this thread is, well, some people (I'm one of them) like to play with friends, but prefere solo games instead of team games. But while they know teaming isn't allowed, they still try to avoid each other, and that's what I'm trying to say in this thread. Instead of spawning near each other, make the spawns random, so you don't inmidiantly face each other and if there are people trying to team, it's more difficult for them to team.
This idea is a Pro for the fair players & Con for the teamers

I hope this gets added :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sounds like a good plan...
And when the new Party System is released it would be nice for it to set people on porpuse randomly so Party Members 'if' they want to team have it more difficult to find one another...

Last edited:

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Sounds like a good plan...
And when the new Party System is released it would be nice for it to set people on porpuse randomly so Party Members 'if' they want to team have it mire difficult to find one another...
OR they would get eliminated before that happens.

This would cut down teaming lot. +1

Reactions: Cynamooo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
OR they would get eliminated before that happens.
Indeed
tumblr_mv7eif3LY81rwva3mo1_400.gif

Reactions: Thaus and Cynamooo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom