Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
Hello,

I found myself a problem with emerald/obsidian rank fly mode. Sometimes when I join a different lobby, I'm in flying mode, saying that I mean when you don't need to double jump to start flying and sometimes opposite. It's not a game-breaking thing but personally I found this annoying since there is a launchpad in lobbies and when you want to join the games fast, its a bit annoying because it's faster to use launchpad if you aren't in flying mode and if you are, it's faster to fly, you might say why not just use launchpad all the time, well if you are in the flying mode as I call it and you use launchpad, it will launch you way higher then NPC's. It's my personal complaint, some might find this as a normal thing.

My solutions for this:
- When you double jump to enable/disable the fly mode, it will be enabled/disabled in all lobbies you join until you change that by double jumping again.
- An option in settings to automatically turn it on or off when you join any lobby.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand your frustration, but I think this problem isn't that big since you can do /fly. When you type in /fly, your fly will be enabled/disabled.

I think if you turn off fly, you don't have this problem anymore. :)

Ziu.

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Lithuania
I understand your frustration, but I think this problem isn't that big since you can do /fly. When you type in /fly, your fly will be enabled/disabled.

Yeah, about that, I forgot to mention it, you still can disable the fly mode with /fly and use launchpad but personally I think it should be at least an option in settings for this anyway.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, about that, I forgot to mention it, you still can disable the fly mode with /fly and use launchpad but personally I think it should be at least an option in settings for this anyway.
This is not necessary. /fly already is kind of a setting and I think two fly settings are not needed.

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands

i think this is better then do it for everyone because (you) dont like it maybe we do. so

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom