Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like this idea - however if this were to be added, it would have to be implemented to all of the gamemodes with voting to avoid inconsistencies. With that being said, I often enjoy playing with both no projectiles and projectiles, and even sometimes I must play with projectiles to get a challenge completed. It gets slightly irritating when I have to play 4 games before I can play 1 game with projectiles. So having this probability-based voting system could help slightly.

- Escalated!
In other words it would just switch back to how it was before?

I agree by the way

D

Deleted member 352903

So basically your saying you want to remove majority vote and it just select one at random? This is very dumb and I hate this thread. if there is 5 ranked people in the game and 3/5 want projectiles then thats what it is going to be. Thats like flipping heads or tails for who should be the next president of the US.
You’re basically saying that you don’t want us to play what we want to. Not a chance. Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 59979

No im saying we should be majority votes. This thread sucks so bad I hate it very much.
Why should it be majority votes? Then it would mean that the people who want to play the less voted for games would never get to play them. We shouldnt have to comprimise because the majority want something more

Reactions: Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 100818

I hate this post, and not super long. I normaly dont play sw but if they add this I wont play it.
Well according to your last post you don't play SkyWars that often so it won't be a problem.

The issue here is, there are 3 vote options for projectiles, which you are familiar with I suppose. There's only one which gets voted almost every time, because tryharders can't stand being throwed off by a snowball.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don't want this because we need to let te players vote and ranked players wont have fun of their rank
That's not true. Like Foxic's said, if 2 people vote normal projectiles, and 1 player votes no projectiles, the player who votes no projectiles would have a 33,333333333333333333% chance (The 3s will never stop) of their vote option being selected. That wouldn't make a ranker's fun worse, that would only make the game more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
Xi1m wrote on DuckL's profile.
are you speedrunning compliments for every staff member
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom