Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I got this idea from clash of clans’ hero skin randomization concept, but I think it would be nice to choose which cages can get picked when you choose random. This would be nice, because not everyone wants ALL of their cages to show up when they hit random, but a little randomized variety is not bad. An example is that maybe I want all of my cages except for cyan (from eggwars) to show up. Then the idea is that I could pick all the cages except for cyan to be picked by random.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I got this idea from clash of clans’ hero skin randomization concept, but I think it would be nice to choose which cages can get picked when you choose random. This would be nice, because not everyone wants ALL of their cages to show up when they hit random, but a little randomized variety is not bad. An example is that maybe I want all of my cages except for cyan (from eggwars) to show up. Then the idea is that I could pick all the cages except for cyan to be picked by random.
This will get implemmented with the favourite loot update, which will allow you to randomize your favourite items instead of all your items.

Reactions: Dont kill
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom