Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How Many People Like This Update?

• Total voters

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Dear The Cubecraft Community,
I will sadly be quitting the cubecraft community unless they fix this: The lag. I hated the 1.19 update but it was manageable. Until the lag. Literally half the game I can’t play for more than one minute, and half of that, I can’t even join the games in the first place. I was grinding Blockwars bridges duels, but with this lag, I cannot, and eggwars is trash now so I don’t think there is anything for me to play. I am sorry as I doubt they can fix the lag problem but if they can, I might rejoin. In a couple of weeks, I will stop playing cubecraft.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I will sadly be quitting the cubecraft community unless they fix this: The lag. I hated the 1.19 update but it was manageable. Until the lag. Literally half the game I can’t play for more than one minute, and half of that, I can’t even join the games in the first place. I was grinding Blockwars bridges duels, but with this lag, I cannot, and eggwars is trash now so I don’t think there is anything for me to play. I am sorry as I doubt they can fix the lag problem but if they can, I might rejoin. In a couple of weeks, I will stop playing cubecraft.
It sad too see you leave. I think they will probably fix the lag but I can see and respect why your leaving. If this it it then goodbye dude.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I agree with you that the Eggwars update isn’t very fun.
But about the lag, I remember when they first added a train to their lobby and updated it, it was SOO LAGGY. But, about 3-4 days after the update, the lag slowly started decreasing and was fully gone by about a week later. I’m also on iPad.

Reactions: ataberk2626

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I also play on an Ipad, here are some tips that could help reduce lag:
  • Set render distance to 5
  • Turn off smooth lighting and fancy graphics
  • turn off player names while in lobbies
  • pause the game to make things load faster (pausing reduces render distance even more)
I hope the lag you are experiencing is temporary and will be fixed in the near future. If it doesn’t, you could try using an unofficial client, although you should ask someone else about how to use clients, I am not very familiar with how they work.

Reactions: Reesle

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
The new update does seem hard right now to all of us, but I'd say that you should give it a chance. Things will be fixed, the update did just come out so everything's kinda weird right now, but I think that after a few fixes this update could actually be kinda good

Reactions: Reesle

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
It sad too see you leave. I think they will probably fix the lag but I can see and respect why your leaving. If this it it then goodbye dude.
I'm gonna quit if they don't fix the KB and damage, and I don't like the minerware update which really stinks as it is less competitive

• Sad
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Same, but the main problem is that black effect. It kicks me out of half of my games and when I play games, I put in gl hf which means good luck have fun but know I can’t type that.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
OMG just played Minerware What has happened? What’s those random holes. It’s just luck based. Literally I lagged out for the crocodile one.

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
Me 2 I basicaly only played Eggwars, and now I don't think we can even call it Eggwars anymore. guys pls contact me if the old Eggwars return. just have to hope that cubecraft doesn't die before that happens

i hate hackers1234

Novice Member
Sep 5, 2022
I also play on an Ipad, here are some tips that could help reduce lag:
  • Set render distance to 5
  • Turn off smooth lighting and fancy graphics
  • turn off player names while in lobbies
  • pause the game to make things load faster (pausing reduces render distance even more)
I hope the lag you are experiencing is temporary and will be fixed in the near future. If it doesn’t, you could try using an unofficial client, although you should ask someone else about how to use clients, I am not very familiar with how they work.
Man, wished I'd seen that back when Eggwars was a great game... 😢

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
OMG just played Minerware What has happened? What’s those random holes. It’s just luck based. Literally I lagged out for the crocodile one.
it feels less conpeditive, they took out so much player interaction, they put a wall around stand on color, which is 80% of the fun, it's bad game design to make a game that is hard to learn, but for it to be boring after that, they should only give points to the top 5 players who complete it best

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm gonna quit if they don't fix the KB and damage, and I don't like the minerware update which really stinks as it is less competitive
Yeah I played it today. They made it so much harder too see who won the game as well. I do like what they did with answer the question but alot of stuff is weird. Like they put a wall around survival game so you can't push people into the void and as you said putting a wall around stand on Colour is stupid

Reactions: Cube Nerd

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah same if there's no 'non-renderdragon version' I'm quitting too. Input lag is so annoying istg. To open my inventory alone, it takes 3 seconds comparted to <1 in 1.18. Sensitivity delay is the biggest problem tho. Basically, the game takes 2 seconds to respond to what I'm doing. My pc is low end but even if that somehow got solved, they literally ruined all the gamemodes and knockback. This will be the final straw for many OGs who barely played anyways.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom