Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I wanted to write a little farewell thread here on the forums to
announce that I am officially quitting the Cubecraft Community.
This means it’s also the end of my channel.

I am not the best writer so I won’t put too much effort in this thread. (expect a lot of spelling mistakes.)

I started playing Cubecraft sometimes with friends from a skyblock server,
I was actually really good in skyblock, I had without a doubt the most impressive island on the server with a castle, a museum
and a really big Skin Tournament building where I gave away special loot to the winners.

The owner of the server decided once in a while to reset all the islands and after this happened, I decided to become a full time Cubecraft player.

Cubecraft back then was so easy, no one understood the 1.9 mechanics so I won a lot of duo eggwars games with friends.

When I bought my diamond rank, I become more known in the Cubecraft community since you have more friend locks and stuff like that.
I made new friends and after a while we even made a little ‘Team’ called ItsTeam.

When I got a new Laptop which had a free recording and editing software I decided to make videos
and my first video that actually started to make me popular was ‘’Tryhard In Team Eggwars Map Rome”
I still remember people asking me if I was that guy who won a 10 v 1 in Eggwars map Rome and stuff like that.

In the lockdown my channel started to become really popular since no one had better things to do than watching youtube.
I also had more time to play and my videos became better.
Some videos back then that got a lot of views were: ‘No armor No sword in Team eggwars map Teaparty’, ‘xHakan vs ItsNinjaa’ and ‘Tryhard in Team Eggwars map Mansion #2’.

My channel became more and more popular also thanks to _EliteDreamer who hosted the
eggwars world cup where I met new people.

But since last year I just don’t like Cubecraft anymore,
The game is too sweaty, the updates are bad and I just played too much during lockdown.
I also had a difficult year with school, I am 17 year and I’ve never properly studied for a test or exam before.
The Lockdown was a bad preparation for a difficult year, because I barely did anything for school while sitting at home.

I kept uploading a bit until I hit 10K wins and now I barely play anymore, in fact, I have only been online once in the last month.
I’ve always been very introvert and had not much confidence, but after working out a lot, I actually enjoy going out with my friends and I am just going to keep going like this.

If you took your time reading this, I feel honored.
Also a big thank you to ItsFadedAway, ItsSennee, ItsKs, ItsOlle, ItsNinjaCat and ItsHideOrFight for all the good moments in call.
Thank you everyone!
Good bye!

1660220857055.png

My last video:

My most popular video:

One of my favourite videos:

Last edited:

i3mk

Novice Member
Aug 15, 2021
UAE
Pronouns
He/Him

I am not the best writer so I won’t put too much effort in this thread. (expect a lot of spelling mistakes.)

I was actually really good in skyblock, I had without a doubt the most impressive island on the server with a castle, a museum
and a really big Skin Tournament building where I gave away special loot to the winners.

The owner of the server decided once in a while to reset all the islands and after this happened, I decided to become a full time Cubecraft player.

Cubecraft back then was so easy, no one understood the 1.9 mechanics so I won a lot of duo eggwars games with friends.

When I bought my diamond rank, I become more known in the Cubecraft community since you have more friend locks and stuff like that.
I made new friends and after a while we even made a little ‘Team’ called ItsTeam.

When I got a new Laptop which had a free recording and editing software I decided to make videos
and my first video that actually started to make me popular was ‘’Tryhard In Team Eggwars Map Rome”
I still remember people asking me if I was that guy who won a 10 v 1 in Eggwars map Rome and stuff like that.

In the lockdown my channel started to become really popular since no one had better things to do than watching youtube.
Some videos back then that got a lot of views were: ‘No armor No sword in Team eggwars map Teaparty’, ‘xHakan vs ItsNinjaa’ and ‘Tryhard in Team Eggwars map Mansion #2’.

My channel became more and more popular also thanks to _EliteDreamer who hosted the
eggwars world cup where I met knew people.

The game is too sweaty, the updates are bad and I just played too much during lockdown.
I also had a difficult year with school, I am 17 year and I’ve never studied for a test or exam before.
The Lockdown was a bad preparation for a difficult year, because I barely did anything for school while sitting at home.

I kept uploading a bit until I hit 10K wins and now I barely play anymore, in fact, I have only been online once in the last month.
I’ve always been very introvert and had not much confidence, but after working out a lot, I actually enjoy going out with my friends and I am just going to keep going like this.

Also a big thank you to ItsFadedAway, ItsSennee, ItsKs, ItsOlle, ItsNinjaCat and ItsHideOrFight for all the good moments in call.
Thank you everyone!
Good bye!

View attachment 213989

My last video:

My most popular video:

Goodbye Big Man

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

eggwars world cup where I met knew people.

I also had a difficult year with school, I am 17 year and I’ve never studied for a test or exam before.

Also a big thank you to ItsSennee, ItsFadedAway, ItsKs, ItsOlle, ItsNinjaCat and ItsHideOrFight for all the good moments in call.
Thank you everyone!
Good bye!

View attachment 213989

My last video:

My most popular video:

It's sad to see you leave the server. I feel something similar to you, as time goes on I have less time to play on CubeCraft. In less than 1 month I'll be starting the university and I'll have to move to Madrid to live there, so I doubt I'll have enough time to play here. However, CubeCraft will always have a special place in my heart, when the 1.8 network was shutted down, I didn't leave the server because it was CubeCraft the one doing so. If it was any other server, I would probably have left it immediately. I grew up watching videos of my favourite content creators here back in 2015 and 2016, that's why despite all the mistakes the staff has made over the time, I always keep coming back and playing here. I think I'm not the only one who has this feeling, I'm sure the most loyal Java players feel exactly the same than me because they have also grown up watching content recorded on CubeCraft and playing here.

However, this doesn't mean I will stop playing. I'll keep playing here until september, and from that moment on, I'll just play occasionally when I have the time and the desire to do so because I have no doubt I'll be pretty busy in such a big city like Madrid while studying a double degree.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
_EliteDreamer
look mom, THATS ME!
So sad to see you go tho, I knew this was coming but was hoping it would never happen, your videos are great and while only having a little over 1k subs you are very well known on the server, after we did a collab once like 5 people in the following days go like ''hey you are the guy from itsninjaa his video!''
Very wholesome but it shows how big your reach is, thanks for all the amazing times!
Hopefully you'll check in every now and then, we'll miss u :heart:

• Heart
Reactions: ItsNinjaa

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
It's sad to see you go, but you've accomplished so much on your journey that you should be very proud of!!
It's been a pleasure getting to know you since I joined CubeCraft, and I wish you all the best in the future.

We'll miss you <3

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
You did a great job on YouTube! Good luck with school and with life! Also, I’ve always LOVED your panda skin.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
look mom, THATS ME!
So sad to see you go tho, I knew this was coming but was hoping it would never happen, your videos are great and while only having a little over 1k subs you are very well known on the server, after we did a collab once like 5 people in the following days go like ''hey you are the guy from itsninjaa his video!''
Very wholesome but it shows how big your reach is, thanks for all the amazing times!
Hopefully you'll check in every now and then, we'll miss u :heart:
Thanks Dreamer, means a lot from a person like you.

I hope you realize that you helped to grow my channel a lot, because of your discord server
and I appreciate that a lot.
I hope you can also keep up your work with creating tournaments and events, because it's so exciting.
Bye bye

• Heart
Reactions: Dreamer and Reesle

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Its hard to leave and not come back lol! i took about a year break because of changes the server was making and a few other issues. I switched games completely and stopped playing mc all together. But now im slowly getting back into it! hopefully you find something else to enjoy!

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Everyone has to make the difficult decision at some point to move on with their life, and it's great to see that you realize the future ahead. I'm sure you'll do great in college, and moving on from Minecraft (including CubeCraft) will give you more time to help study and get that dream job you deserve.

Very best of luck out there, friend.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Everyone has to make the difficult decision at some point to move on with their life, and it's great to see that you realize the future ahead. I'm sure you'll do great in college, and moving on from Minecraft (including CubeCraft) will give you more time to help study and get that dream job you deserve.

Well put!

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020

Thanks Hazard

Reactions: Reesle

Xeno3lade

Mar 16, 2021
Britain
www.youtube.com

eggwars world cup where I met new people.

I also had a difficult year with school, I am 17 year and I’ve never properly studied for a test or exam before.

Thank you everyone!
Good bye!

View attachment 213989

My last video:

My most popular video:

farewell and I hope life treats you the best it can

Reactions: Reesle
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom