Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

After reading the thread, do you agree that the "decay" effect should stay or be removed?

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Ok, so this is more of a rant than a suggestion, but why is everyone so against the decay feature? It actually does take skill to make it to the center. first of all, you have the same chance of getting there. The center isn't a good camping place AT ALL! with an array of items surrounding the middle, including lava and pickaxes, flanking or scaring the opponent out of the middle is not hard at all. Now i know what you are thinking:

Noob: ugh it takez liek no skeel to get 2 middle, ur so 12 yrz old.
It does take skill to get to the middle. You think we can just skip along the map and get OP items just like that? NO! you spawn far from the middle. Always. You have to gather almost a stack of blocks to even get to the middle and then you need to place those blocks to form a long path that is noticeable anywhere on the map. And which three items can be used to knock them off? Bows, snowballs and eggs. And which three items are in almost every chest of every island? Bows, Snowballs and eggs. Do you see my point now? 1 accurate shot is all it takes to knock the player off. Please stop complaining about it.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
At least someone gets it ^^
People just camp in their islands and sneak with their swords and slay you when you're trying to play legit.

Reactions: MegaAlen

mitomali

May 31, 2014
the world of DUCKS
We'll not very fun. My friend navid02 tried to get some wood but the block under him decayed, and he fell. Not fair since he was building to mid, so he wasn't, a camping noob. He tried to get to mod, but decay killed him. He tried to go ASAP. But decay killed him. Decay makes people rage, so they might not come back. This will also increase the chance of rules such as respecting to be broken due to the fact that the people are mad at the fact that they do well, but ruin their chances of winning, etc., making them rage. If ccg wants decay to speed things up, just make it a separate gamemode with decay. People will come back and maybe more people will come. Done. It can stay, just in a sep. Game mode.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Everyone has the same chance of getting to the middle. I am perhaps the worst pker you will ever see and yet i never get killed by block decay. Your friend must have been camping, realized block decay was coming and then decided to stop camping, 5 minutes too late.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Going back towards my previous point, the chests tend to contain lava. Enderpearlers wanna camp? flush em out. Also, if you play pokemon, you will know what i am talking about, if you hack a pokemon with perfect stats and moveset, that doesn't make you good at using that pokemon (sorry if i sound like a nerd). Skill comes from playing a lot, not just buying a rank. You could buy the OP kit from kitpvp for all i care, but in my book, that doesn't make you good at using it. So although half of this makes no sence XD
My point is, they can buy enderpearls but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to win

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
Going back towards my previous point, the chests tend to contain lava. Enderpearlers wanna camp? flush em out. Also, if you play pokemon, you will know what i am talking about, if you hack a pokemon with perfect stats and moveset, that doesn't make you good at using that pokemon (sorry if i sound like a nerd). Skill comes from playing a lot, not just buying a rank. You could buy the OP kit from kitpvp for all i care, but in my book, that doesn't make you good at using it. So although half of this makes no sence XD
My point is, they can buy enderpearls but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are going to win
*hacks in a infinite health pokemon with infinite move PP*

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Well when i was stone, i could win. End pearls don't change much at all, as they are giving up another kit for those pearls. I.E. You are trading a pickaxe, a bow (best kit in the game imo) or even a starting sword, for some pearls. And guess what? There is NO GUARANTEE that the donator will make it to the middle. He could miss. afterall, you do spawn pretty far from the middle. He/she could hit the side of the island and fall to his/her death.

MegaAlen

Nov 4, 2013
Unknown
I am thinking that block decay would start later in the game, but blocks would be destroyed faster!

Members Online
Top Bottom