Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 469419

I'd like to elaborate a bit more the thead, but there's literally too much little to explain here. Not so long ago I made a thread in which I basically suggested to add a filter into 'find all content by' to help you out to make quicker searchs of member' content. I'll suggest practically the same but added to the follow system, this mean, you'll be able to search who people you're following and what people follow you without the need of being constantly pressing the "Search more" to all those who have too many followers.

This would work as a normal filter does. It'll allow you to search by names so you'll see faster who people you're following or who are following you. I'll be honest, I don't know if XenForo allow this, but if it does, it would be a nice thing to add without doubt.

Example image!.jpg

You currently don't have any option that allow you to make a quicker search!

As I always say, thank you so much for reading it out, I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote above at the poll and leave your feedback below!

Please, it's important to note that I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or not, I've been looking if other members have created a thread like this, but I haven't found any similar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jiadi_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom