Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarte

Nov 23, 2021
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would love a command that lets you queue/join a game with a command, like Hypixel. This feature should be available to ALL ranks as it's just a "nice-to-have" feature and not different in any way than just going to the game's NPC.
The queue command should be with shortcuts, most of the games have 2 words in them so the shortcut should be /q (for queue) and then the first letter for both of their words.
Also, for games that you can play as a team it should have an underscore and then the word "team" so it would join them a teams game instead of a solo game, for example:

/q mw (Minerware)
/q sw (Skywars)
/q sw_team (Skywars Teams)
/q ew (Eggwars)
/q ew_team (Eggwars Teams)
/q sb (Skyblock)
/q li (Lucky Islands)
And so on.
In my opinion it should be added to make game-queueing easier. Not that it's difficult now, but it's a nice feature I'm sure a lot of players would use, and appreciate.

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I would love a command that lets you queue/join a game with a command, like Hypixel.
And it should add shortcuts, most of the games have 2 words in them so the shortcut should be /q for queue and then the first letter for both of their words.
Also, for games that you can play as a team it should have an underscore and then the word "team" so it would join them a teams game instead of a solo game, for example:

/q mw (Minerware)
/q sw (Skywars)
/q sw_team (Skywars Teams)
/q ew (Eggwars)
/q ew_team (Eggwars Teams)
/q sb (Skyblock)
/q li (Lucky Islands)
And so on.
In my opinion it should be added to make game-queueing easier. Not that it's difficult now, but it's a nice feature I'm sure a lot of players would use, and appreciate.
please, we need this on bedrock too.

Apr 15, 2020
Like you said this is mostly used on hypixel.
Cubecraft isn't like hypixel in a lot of ways including the amount of games cube has to offer. Because hypixel has like 40 games or something all in different lobbies it's a hell sometimes to navigate through, here on cubecraft we just got a few games and it all got merged into 1 lobby. So this will be an uneeded luxery that isn't rieally usefull.

The idea is good for big servers not for smaller one's like cubecraft. Keep up the brainstorming.

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd like to see this implemented. It's not urgent, but it would definitely improve player experience. I see no disadvantages for this one. I also don't think implementing this would take that much developer time either, however, as I said, I don't this is urgent. It's more of a "nice-to-have".

You've got my :agree:!

• Agree
Reactions: Rocks1 and Alarte

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft isn't like hypixel in a lot of ways including the amount of games cube has to offer. Because hypixel has like 40 games or something all in different lobbies it's a hell sometimes to navigate through, here on cubecraft we just got a few games and it all got merged into 1 lobby. So this will be an uneeded luxery that isn't rieally usefull.

The idea is good for big servers not for smaller one's like cubecraft. Keep up the brainstorming.
Not on bedrock

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey there,

These commands would be lovely to have so you don't need to fly/walk to the NPC everytime.
Though, would this be for players with rank for example iron or higher, or for everyone?
Anyways, I agree with the suggestion completely, keep it up! :)

Reactions: Alarte

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Because hypixel is focused mostly on the java edition and not on bedrock because most of their players are java.
At cubecraft it's different and 1/3 of their players is bedrock.
I don't understand this message. This would be useful for bedrock as there are multiple lobbies for all different game and bedrock is not 1/3 of CubeCraft.. Java could be as low as 1/15th of CubeCraft or higher at some points

Apr 15, 2020
I don't understand this message. This would be useful for bedrock as there are multiple lobbies for all different game and bedrock is not 1/3 of CubeCraft.. Java could be as low as 1/15th of CubeCraft or higher at some points
I thought you mean this system wasn't a thing for hypixel bedrock.

And over the last thing opinions difference.

Alarte

Nov 23, 2021

Hi. Thank you for your opinion, now I'd like to respond.
Yes it's true that cubecraft don't have a lot of games and they're merged into one lobby, so it's not hard at all to navigate.
But, (and maybe this is just my region) cubecraft's server do lag quite frequently, and the NPCs are often crowded especially in bedrock edition. I know not a lot of players would use this often, But I know for sure a handful of players would find this useful. In any case, I hope you change your vote because I would like to get this added.

Alarte

Nov 23, 2021
Hey there,

These commands would be lovely to have so you don't need to fly/walk to the NPC everytime.
Though, would this be for players with rank for example iron or higher, or for everyone?
Anyways, I agree with the suggestion completely, keep it up! :)
Ty so much :) and for sure it should be available to everyone.

Apr 15, 2020
Hi. Thank you for your opinion, now I'd like to respond.
Yes it's true that cubecraft don't have a lot of games and they're merged into one lobby, so it's not hard at all to navigate.
But, (and maybe this is just my region) cubecraft's server do lag quite frequently, and the NPCs are often crowded especially in bedrock edition. I know not a lot of players would use this often, But I know for sure a handful of players would find this useful. In any case, I hope you change your vote because I would like to get this added.
For bedrock I understand it and it should be a thing but not for java. Also I assume you really point at bedrock edition with this idea?

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Everything that's done on java is done on bedrock and vise versa, why would you not bring over such a simple qol feature just because the lobby is different?

Apr 15, 2020
Everything that's done on java is done on bedrock and vise versa, why would you not bring over such a simple qol feature just because the lobby is different?
Java and bedrock don't have everything the same so that's... interesting. The second thing is that I say it's not needed for java it can be added but also getting it onto java is just a waist, once again because everything is in 1 lobby at 3/4 seconds walk distance.

Hearing why it would be helpful for bedrock i agree, but for java it's for the devs just time being spend on a minor feature what's going to be barely used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom