Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schitso

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, I'm Schitso! <3

I have questions: Is there an age limit to the Helper application? I am 15 years old, almost 16.

Can you apply even when you're new to the forums? Or should I wait until I'm more used to the forums here?

-Thanks.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello, I'm Schitso! <3
Hey Schitso, I am iCheeetah/Cheetah. Nice to meet you! :)

I have questions: Is there an age limit to the Helper application? I am 15 years old, almost 16.
There's a minimum age to apply for Helper. You must be 13 years or older to apply for Helper.

Can you apply even when you're new to the forums? Or should I wait until I'm more used to the forums here?
Forums activity is one of the most important things for applying for Helper, so I'd recommend you to become active on the Forums (without message farming) first :)

^^ That thread will also help you out with loads of questions you have about the Helper Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom