Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 7, 2021
The overworld
Why does Java have more games than bedrock like I keep hear people talking about tower defense, among slimes, and some paint game I don't remember the name of. This is pretty annoying knowing that only pc gamers can play these games. I love all the games on the server right now but still. Maybe you can put these games as ltm as I would be happy with that as well.

P.S. I play on Nintendo switch

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
because tower defence is way to complicated for a small person on a phone and among slimes requires everyone to be able to chat

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't even know the rules to tower defense so can you explain how it's complicated.

And all platforms can use chat.
Tower Defence is a game where you must place tower to defend your own tower while send troops to defend the other teams tower

In Bedrock people may not know how to use chat, it may be slow to type and shadow mutes are common

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Tower Defence is a game where you must place tower to defend your own tower while send troops to defend the other teams tower

In Bedrock people may not know how to use chat, it may be slow to type and shadow mutes are common
What this man just said, simplified:

Tower Defence is complex. You just can't have that in Bedrock.

Among Slimes requires everyone to use chat, but on CubeCraft Bedrock you're more likely to get struck by lightning than have everyone using chat. You're likely gonna be talking to yourself. And plus half the people on the server are muted and don't know it.

If you want to play Among Slimes on mobile, try the actual Among Us.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom