Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I don't know if this is the right place for asking questions about why you were reported, but I can't really "appeal" for this warning I got on the report site so I will do it here. If there's a better place please tell me, I will delete this one and move it over there.

So I got reported for spamming yesterday and when I saw the evidence I was a little confused. The evidence I was reported for is in the attached file.

In the screemshot you can see me sending 3 messages. Two of them did indeed include kind of the same message, but I don't really feel like that's enough for a warning. I quote the rules:

"Spamming is defined as posting unwanted or unnecessary messages, often repeatedly in a short amount of time. Spamming includes posting random strings of symbols, using the same message over and over, asking for free ranks, and other things."

By these rules I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. I guess I did use a swearword in the abbreviation "wtf", so that's swearing if you wanted to punish me for that. In the screenshot the person even has the full chat open, so you can't even see if I sent them in quick succession or not.

I'm asking for someone to please reconsider this mute report, or give me some more clarification on why this is breaking the rules.

Thank you for reading this. I hope I can get some answers shortly. :)
-viktorv9

(the evidence)
Evidence mute.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
You can't get reported for saying "wtf" since it's allowed.
The only reason on why you got warned for spamming is that there isn't really a reason on why you put omg etc. in chat and that your teammate and a staff member thought you were spamming.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
You can even see why you would want to say wtf in the first place from where in the map they are and no way thats solid evidence for anything

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Hello!
Warnings are not able to be appealed, which is why you were unable to. You are correct in saying that this was not spamming and the warning should be removed shortly. Thank you for bringing it to our attention and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
~Locked :)

Reactions: Kloska
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom