Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nuno2769

Apr 15, 2022
Hey, I would like to know if I’m allowed to use an autoclicker while only playing Skyblock cause that’s the only thing that I play on this server. I would only put it at my average clicking speed of around 6-7 cps so I would like to know if it’s still a bannable offense even though it’s only used to not have to be clicking for XP around the clock.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hey, I would like to know if I’m allowed to use an autoclicker while only playing Skyblock cause that’s the only thing that I play on this server. I would only put it at my average clicking speed of around 6-7 cps so I would like to know if it’s still a bannable offense even though it’s only used to not have to be clicking for XP around the clock.
Autoclicker overall is bannable. I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: Lyriie

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I think it's best not to use it

D

Deleted member 489420

banable but cubecraft ignores it unless its above 20 - 25 cps

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom