Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nuno2769

Apr 15, 2022
Hey, I would like to know if I’m allowed to use an autoclicker while only playing Skyblock cause that’s the only thing that I play on this server. I would only put it at my average clicking speed of around 6-7 cps so I would like to know if it’s still a bannable offense even though it’s only used to not have to be clicking for XP around the clock.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hey, I would like to know if I’m allowed to use an autoclicker while only playing Skyblock cause that’s the only thing that I play on this server. I would only put it at my average clicking speed of around 6-7 cps so I would like to know if it’s still a bannable offense even though it’s only used to not have to be clicking for XP around the clock.
Autoclicker overall is bannable. I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: Lyriie

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I think it's best not to use it

D

Deleted member 489420

banable but cubecraft ignores it unless its above 20 - 25 cps

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom