• No, horrible idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Alot of people know about the achievements and daily challenges that people can do for chances at Cubeletes, xp, and Points. Sure this might challenge people to play more than just one type of game, Ex: FFA, but this also might not be for everyone as they have to switch almost every game to a new game.

I had an idea of adding an idea of Questing, ( also this could coincide with Snap's idea of parties, like allowing people to do team quests ) Questing would allow someone to start playing of their choice, for example: Skywars, and then get a random chance to be told by "The Lost Villager" quest that they need to find a ( certain amount ) of Emeralds, before being to,d that their quest has been completed, and then after completing the quest that player is give even a 10% Point and exp increase

"The Lost Villager" quest is only an example

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
From my understanding of Fullterror's thread sounds more like an Acheiv,entnsystem, my idea is supposed to be a more random chance of getting a random quest, that will give not points directly, but encourages players to play more after completing their quest
Terror's idea sounds a lot like the Achievement system and doesn't involve a random chance for doing some random thing in each game

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
From my understanding of Fullterror's thread sounds more like an Acheiv,entnsystem, my idea is supposed to be a more random chance of getting a random quest, that will give not points directly, but encourages players to play more after completing their quest
Terror's idea sounds a lot like the Achievement system and doesn't involve a random chance for doing some random thing in each game

OBJECTIVES are preset by a game, and can be done for a larger bonus. these are randomly chosen each game, and you can only do that specific one.

Example:
In Skywars it chooses "-Kill 10 players this game! (team)" as the OBJECTIVE. This means that that's the only OBJECTIVE you can do in the game.

SIDE-OBJECTIVES are challenges, where you can only do a maximum of 3 per game and they are NOT preset.

Important: Not everyone has the same objectives. they differ per person.
Uhm... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom