Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hey,

I was reading some suggestions on the forums and was thinking that there aren't many suggestions being implemented in the game, even though some of them are really easy to make and would really make the game better.

I think the reason for this is that CubeCraft staff is more focused on bringing out updates for one game at a time.
I know that usually there are a few additions with every update which implement some little changes to other games, but it's always a small amount of features.

This is why I suggest doing a "Quality of Life Update" (or something alike) which focuses on adding as many suggestions as possible. This would affect every CubeCraft player in some way and satisfy a lot of users on the forums writing suggestions.

Maybe they can create a "task force", consisting of some experienced CubeCraft players and forum users, which makes a long list with small suggestions that can make life on CubeCraft nicer. I suggest this task force since the admins and devs are already pretty busy making other stuff, so a task force could make it much easier for devs by selecting the more feasible suggestions.

I absolutely want to volunteer for this task force and I would also volunteer to set it up, though I think an actual staff member with experience on how the forums and the staff team work might be better for that.

Another way of looking for the better suggestions is by looking at the likes different suggestions got, but I think that still requires more work from the staff.

Thanks for reading this suggestion and I hope this reaches the staff team!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom