Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfyyy

Hello!

Before I get into this thread, I'd like to congratulate Cube Craft with its newest additions to the Arcade, Quake Craft and Slime Survival! This thread will be about my history with Quake Craft and Cube in general, and my thoughts about it then and now! Let's get into this, shall we?

My name is Cyber, or Cybs. I joined Cube at around late October-ish, 2014. My friend, otherwise known as @Simbaaa, suggested it. This was the first ever multiplayer server I joined ever, so it was a very new experience. I was drawn to singleplayer worlds, not really paying attention to multiplayer. Yet, this was the best decision of my life.

Simbs (Simbaaa) introduced me to many people. Having not been use to the many new games, I began to explore on my own, and with new friends. Over time, I became drawn to what is know today as the Arcade. That is, the old Arcade. I originally only played Spleef and TNT Run, as those were always fun, yet there was one game that I was very intrigued by. Quake Craft.

Quake Craft, a game where you shoot people and instantly kill them. With speed and amazing maps, I was fascinated, addicted even. I'd play it hours beyond hours, my skill enhancing in greater numbers by the second. My wins increased by 100's nearly every day. Quake has led me down the path of amazing game play and so many friends.

I've met so many new people because of this game. @PerryJ, one of my best friends on MineCraft. At first, I'm not gonna' lie, I thought he was the biggest hacker in the entire world. I was proved wrong. Perry is an amazing person, his skill so much greater than mine. @TheEnderMax, another amazing friend. Max is so cool, fun to play with, and a good friend. The Arcade also gave me the opportunity to socialize with people across the ocean, or close to me.

Some other amazing people I've met are: @4eva_a_gymnast37, @GrantC27, @Luna_Wolf, @jollow250, @BunRabit, @GreenChai, @Some1Crazy, @FullMoonOwl, @Galaxyfeather, @Cams1234, @Nightcqre, @diamonds_4_dayz, @Sefirium and so many more!

With the Arcade, my reputation increased. I went from a nooby, unnoticed stone rank, evolving into an Iron Rank. CyberAutumn has evolved into Iron Rank! (Sorry, my puns are very.. punny) With a chance to now be noticed better, I started to play other games other than the Arcade. I got into Sky Wars. This was when 1.8 was a thing, so yes, I was a spammer. I also voted for OP. Notice the 'ed' on voted, and the key word 'was.'

This also gave me the chance to meet so many cool people like @TheSadPotato_, @_FloorMelon_, @Siftenly, @TriangleAttack, @Hollebol, @WalkingCurse, @xItsRoy, @RichardDelPra, @samir776, @skekf815, and so many more! I learned to be a better player and a better person with so many cool people around me.

Yet, that wasn't enough. With practice on Quake and Sky Wars every single day, my reputation grew even more. I met some cool staff like @Tacosbefriends, @ChaosConjurer, (edit: And @StorySays ;P Ly, story, for literally making me rage in Quake) and so many other cool people. I played with said people, and my popularity grew even more.

I wanted to be recognized even more. Obsidian rank, the highest rank on the server, was in my line of sight. I remember like it was yesterday. Simbs was teasing me that I was a 'little iron rank,' his exact words, so I hopped right over to the store and bought myself Obsidian. I said, "I'll show you who's little now. . .", logged off, and logged right back on. My name was officially in purple. Going right to the Arcade lobby I was in, I said in chat, "So, who's little now?" All my friends were dumbstruck. That had done it for me, I was now recognized even more.

I continued playing Quake, the fact that so many people looked at me like I was either a pro player or a hacker driving me forward. No, I have never nor will I ever hack. My favorite map was most definitely Sky Bridge, because I knew all of the best tactics. I couldn't lie, though, map Scarlet was plain awful. I then knew all of the best tactics, and was officially a pro with Perry, us two being the King and Queen of Quake Craft. Our names were known through the server, and like that, I loved Cube.

That is, until the Arcade updated.

It was a Saturday that I got a text from a friend, reading, "OMG QUAKE IS REMOVED IDK WHAT TO DO." I blinked. I had only just woke up, and now I was reading a very frightening text. Slowly, I got to my PC. I logged onto MineCraft, hurrying into Cube. On the welcome board, it read, 'New games! New Arcade!' I went to the Arcade, and my heart dropped.

The lobby was changed, looking more modern, just like the others. I went over to the games, each and every one different, games I didn't recognize. Quake was no longer there.

My heart shattered, seeing that my beloved Arcade had changed into this. I can't lie, I cried, and I cried for a while. All my stats, reset. Everything I worked for nearly two years, gone. I spammed people, asking what happened. None could give me an answer I'd like to hear.

I officially quit the Arcade.

For a month, I didn't really play MineCraft. I stopped on occasionally to see how my friends were doing, but other than that, I didn't play. Then, my frequency got up to date, and I practiced Sky Wars, the one last game I enjoyed.

I became a semi-good player, my wins increasing. I became drawn to Sky Wars, almost like I had done with Quake, but it wasn't the same. I had moved onto other servers, but nothing was compared to Cube. All the Arcade players demanded that the old Arcade was added back with all its amazing games, but we were sort of shut in the dark.

So, until very recently, I was playing a round of Sky Wars, when I was sent a party invite.

Someone msged me that I should join because it was important. Deciding to do so, I was pulled into the Arcade lobby. With my eyebrows furrowed, I asked what was going on. I didn't get an exact reply, yet I did notice something odd. 'Early Release Games' was in the corner, only accessible by a YouTuber. This sent me into even more confusion. Was another game/s being added? Would it be dead like Barn Brawl in a week? What's going on? Questions flooded my head.

Until, the party owner joined the early access games. I literally screamed.

I was expecting in the corner to see a weird name of a game, when I read the two beloved words.

"Quake Craft."

I screamed at the top of my lungs in joy. Quake, my beloved game, was back. Still confused, the game progressed. My joy grew and grew, until I was practically standing while I played. I hadn't payed attention to the other game really, only Quake. I was, and still am, so happy. They even kept one of the old maps, Castle!

Now, we are here. Quake and Slime Survival are released, and I have my legacy back. Even though Quake is very different, I am so happy to have it back.

This is why I love Cube Craft.

Cyber.~
Wow. 928 word post, and somehow you forgot me. @CyberAutumn U deddd to meeeeee nowwwwww :''( :''( :''(

Reactions: CyberAutumn

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I was happy when I saw that Quake was back but I still don't enjoy it... I want the old maps back and the point system instead of the timer. It'll never be the same...
Please do not post on threads that are 2 weeks (14 days) old, based on the last post, as this is considered necroposting and is against the rules.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom