Bring the old PvP back?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

ultracole

Jun 21, 2015
I played on CubeCraft a couple years ago, when the server was fairly new. This was right before EggWars was released. I often played on the PvP section of the server. For hours at a time, I would play PvP, and I enjoyed it very much. I want to suggest that we bring the old PvP back. This type of kitPvP was on a city map with a desert and forest. I loved this, and I hope to see it again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Ultra

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
I played on CubeCraft a couple years ago, when the server was fairly new. This was right before EggWars was released. I often played on the PvP section of the server. For hours at a time, I would play PvP, and I enjoyed it very much. I want to suggest that we bring the old PvP back. This type of kitPvP was on a city map with a desert and forest. I loved this, and I hope to see it again. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Ultra

I think you mean the map “Classic” , that is still in the game though. There is no “ old PvP “ so far as I know .

TwPvp

Jun 2, 2019
I think a kitpvp gamemode, especially on bedrock will be really cool. I'd love to be able to hop on for a few mins and get a few kills/deaths without having to commit myself to the game. A bit like the free for all on java

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom