Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
I will ask something. Why we can't play PVP duels in 1.8.9??? 1.8.9 so easier than the new versions at PVP
because of that I'm playing at the latest version.

Reactions: Operator
A

A pigeon

Down with the 1.8 system. As Magnificentspam siad above , Cube should cut ties to 1.8 altogether and focus on updating to 1.12 , which has far more features and concrete blocks - keep builders healthy.

7ake

Aug 30, 2017
1.8.9 is outdated and not supported by mojang anymore meaning that bugs will never get fixed and new features won't get backported. In my opinion, servers should start to remove support for outdated game versions completely and focus on making the current version better.

This question is about PVP versions, not versions tailoring to your building capabilites. By far the best version for PVP is 1.7.10, as it doesn't use the 1.8 system of some randy ass reach depending on ping rather than strategy, and it doesn't use 1.9+'s garbage hit cooldown system. That system doesn't call for more skill, it calls for longer battles and makes it easier to develop cheats based around it because it's a set delay rather than a random interval.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This question is about PVP versions, not versions tailoring to your building capabilites. By far the best version for PVP is 1.7.10, as it doesn't use the 1.8 system of some randy ass reach depending on ping rather than strategy, and it doesn't use 1.9+'s garbage hit cooldown system. That system doesn't call for more skill, it calls for longer battles and makes it easier to develop cheats based around it because it's a set delay rather than a random interval.
Did you even play release 1.7 once? It's literally unuseable for PvP since they added that stupid hunger system. Do you want to fight or do you want to have a dinner party? No actual PvPer would use anything after beta 1.7 if you do your opinion doesn't count.

Last edited:
Reactions: Facelurite

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Exactly I dont think that they ever will do 1.7 though because of it not being very popular as 1.8. Although I would like to see this in the pvp possibly.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Exactly I dont think that they ever will do 1.7 though because of it not being very popular as 1.8. Although I would like to see this in the pvp possibly.
You're talking about Beta 1.7. Release 1.7 is only 4 years old and everyone would agree that minecraft went too far when they added durabililty to bows in 2011. Anything after that can't be called Minecraft.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I could not agree more. Although cubecraft is the ONLY large server for players who like 1.9 pvp and are able to have fun there, they should remove it fully. I fully agree with you, cubecraft should STOP updating and should in fact revert back to the good old days of 2013 with some 1.7 versions of pvp. In fact they should also remove eggwars and all other games, and convert the whole server into Pot PvP duels and add HCF, because obviously every server NEEDS to have 1.7 pvp to survive of course! Hopefully when they do that, cubecraft will be popular as only 100 other servers will have similar game modes!!!!!

Reactions: MagnificentSpam
F

Facelurite

7ake , how exactly is it easier to make cheats on 1.9? First off , you can actually kill havkers
in 1.9 thanks to the cooldown . Hacks are made obvious and autohit is absolutely useless.

Peoper use of shields can block all damage from a hacker and help kill them easily. Bows are mich more usedul now as they can be used in mid range as well , tipped arrows etc.

Its more fair because having the highest cps doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom