Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here, i posted this on PVP and on suggestions because i didn't know where to post it.

So i was watching a video of For Honor and i saw 2 vs 2 fights so i was thinking about fightning/PVP. But straight to the point, is it a good idea to add team pvp in the PVP on cubecraft? I think it would be pretty cool to fight with a teammate along your side, and yes you would get the problem that they would team up on you but that makes the fightning even more challenging. So what do u guys think about this?

Greetings Davey

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
No because there would be organized teams who would destroy unorganized (random) teams. And for the organized teams, it would be pros teaming up (mostly)... so bascially it would be organized pros vs unorganized and unknowing noobs/normal players. Also, pvp is fine the way it is and there is little need for it. I go to FFA to team with friends.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
No because there would be organized teams who would destroy unorganized (random) teams. And for the organized teams, it would be pros teaming up (mostly)... so bascially it would be organized pros vs unorganized and unknowing noobs/normal players. Also, pvp is fine the way it is and there is little need for it. I go to FFA to team with friends.
Yeaa i dont think this is happening. Team in PvP is not a good idea.

Also this is the first time i have seen Miss in the forums, ever.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I mean in FFA most 2v2 or 1v1 get interrupted by people. Even in OP 1.9. When I start 1v1ing someone, two random people come in and try to start cleaning. Then literally in seconds, there is 8 players there fighting. 2v2s would be nice and fairly balanced. The basics of 2v2 is basically, one guy takes the other while the other takes the other, or target one guy and kill off the last guy. Organized or not, it's fairly balanced ( pvp wise ofc).

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I mean in FFA most 2v2 or 1v1 get interrupted by people. Even in OP 1.9. When I start 1v1ing someone, two random people come in and try to start cleaning. Then literally in seconds, there is 8 players there fighting. 2v2s would be nice and fairly balanced. The basics of 2v2 is basically, one guy takes the other while the other takes the other, or target one guy and kill off the last guy. Organized or not, it's fairly balanced ( pvp wise ofc).
It's still a bad idea in general, and it'll never get added so...

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands

But if you go solo PVP (Not FFA) you get the same problem but then with just 1 guy so maybe you could get a chance if you team up on someone.

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
I think this is a great idea DaveyDa! I like CubeCraft but some times I play on badlion just to do some Team fights because there there isn't a 2v2 option on CubeCraft pvp. Anyways, hope that this gets added, didn't think of this myself .v.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I just see no point in it, why tag along and get help from someone else... unless you're bad at pvp and are looking for cheap kills. There's more cons and than pros and it's not relivant...

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
I just see no point in it, why tag along and get help from someone else... unless you're bad at pvp and are looking for cheap kills. There's more cons and than pros and it's not relivant...

It was just an idea, i wasn't saying that it MUST come in PVP on cubecraft. Its just about fightning with a friend along you're side.

Reactions: Loriayle

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Then again, why need team mates in eggwars or skywars?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So if you want to team, just go there then..?

All I'm saying is that it isn't a bad idea. There are team modes in other game modes (e.g. Survival Games, EggWars, Skywars, and Blockwars), but there isn't anything of the same sort in Duels. It would be a bit of a different game mode since all 4 players would have the same gear, not like it is in other game modes.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I just think it's a bad idea. There's more cons than pros, and everything is fine just the way it is. Now get off my ass please and thanks.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
They could, of course implement it in. There's nothing called impossible...
Add a 30 sec to talk with your teammate and to plan everything...
2:00 battle time...
(IF TIED)
1:00 overtime....

Team PvP Duels could restrict party modes(if it is added*sigh*) to restrict pros&pros teaming up....
Could also feature bigger maps..
Maybe add fun modes (insane mode is pretty fun)
So yeah...
I just think it's a bad idea
not really.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It is a pretty nice idea, the only problem is there is FFA where it is just easier to practise 2v2s there anyway. The lobby would be a bit of a mess and overcomplicated if it had 1v1s, FFA AND 2v2s so I think the only reason this won't be added is for simplicity reasons.

Reactions: Loriayle

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
They could, of course implement it in. There's nothing called impossible...
Add a 30 sec to talk with your teammate and to plan everything...
2:00 battle time...
(IF TIED)
1:00 overtime....

Team PvP Duels could restrict party modes(if it is added*sigh*) to restrict pros&pros teaming up....
Could also feature bigger maps..
Maybe add fun modes (insane mode is pretty fun)
So yeah...

not really.

2:00 minute battle time seems a bit short whem compared to 1v1 where it is 5:00.

It is a pretty nice idea, the only problem is there is FFA where it is just easier to practise 2v2s there anyway. The lobby would be a bit of a mess and overcomplicated if it had 1v1s, FFA AND 2v2s so I think the only reason this won't be added is for simplicity reasons.

2v2 is not something you can really do in FFA. (1v1 in other cases)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom