Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Why on earth do I keep losing in direct pvp (sword) combats?

I don't consider myself to be in particular good @ pvp, but when I'm an almost dia gear guy with dia sword against a noob steve with a stone sword I still loose. I keep taking damage while it is as if the other guys dont take sword damage from me at all. Even when I make several perfect hits.

Has it something to do with the pvp on this server? Do I need the resource pack? Or is there a bug. This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Well
Maybe you're just not to good at pvp
I would say: go to pvp duels and test your skills
If yoi still lose more than 8/10 duels
Contact me so I can help you

Reactions: Dutudy

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Why the fuck do I keep losing in direct pvp (sword) combats?

I don't consider myself to be in particular good @ pvp, but when I'm an almost dia gear guy with dia sword against a noob steve with a stone sword I still loose. I keep taking damage while it is as if the other guys dont take sword damage from me at all. Even when I make several perfect hits.

Has it something to do with the pvp on this server? Do I need the resource pack? Or is there a bug. This is getting ridiculous.
1. Please Don't Swear
2. Maybe you are not getting good hits
3. Just because someone has a steve skin doesn't mean they are a "noob"
4. It is not a bug nor do you need a texture pack or the pvp style
5. Maybe just switch versions to the latest
6. Please be kind :)

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
1. Please Don't Swear
2. Maybe you are not getting good hits
3. Just because someone has a steve skin doesn't mean they are a "noob"
4. It is not a bug nor do you need a texture pack or the pvp style
5. Maybe just switch versions to the latest
6. Please be kind :)

It was because of the hit-spams. Apparently I need to wait between the hits or they won’t take damage, which I didn’t know.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why the fuck do I keep losing in direct pvp (sword) combats?

Move to the other side after hitting a player, that will decrease your deaths!
I think you aren't as good as the 'noob' player, just practice more!

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
It was because of the hit-spams. Apparently I need to wait between the hits or they won’t take damage, which I didn’t know.

Well, the answer is clear, you are just doing 1.8 pvp while you are in +1.9 version.

Seriously, I don't get why there are still people doing that, It's been almost two years since the chance. There are signs in the whole server that tells you which pvp format is used and, as you say, yes, there is a cooldown (wait) between attacks, you can't just spam click because you almost deal no damage.

Also: don't swear.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Well, the answer is clear, you are just doing 1.8 pvp while you are in +1.9 version.

Seriously, I don't get why there are still people doing that, It's been almost two years since the chance. There are signs in the whole server that tells you which pvp format is used and, as you say, yes, there is a cooldown (wait) between attacks, you can't just spam click because you almost deal no damage.

Also: don't swear.

That's because I'm used to building instead of fighting.

And pleaaaaase spare me your social justice warrior 'don't swear' comment. It already had been notified and you're not so special that you making a second comment about it will make any difference.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom