Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
P

PingXL

As I am a dedicated PvPer and I love cubecraft, I think that there should be a pvp/reach logger. There are an increasingly frustrating amount of hackers messing up games and I think that Cubecraft may need to develop its anticheat. Other servers are criticising cubecraft about its anticheat and I dont like that :L
Have a good day :),
Ping

Reactions: A pigeon

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I'm kinda sure that Crazyman is still working on his project ( The Anticheat ) and I do also believe that he is making ot better and better everyday. I know, hackers are frustrating, but whenever CheatBreaket gets released, it's going to be more fun to play the game more + A decreased amount of people using hacks.

I think for now we have to deal with them and help staff by reporting them. :)

P

PingXL

I'm kinda sure that Crazyman is still working on his project ( The Anticheat ) and I do also believe that he is making ot better and better everyday. I know, hackers are frustrating, but whenever CheatBreaket gets released, it's going to be more fun to play the game more + A decreased amount of people using hacks.

I think for now we have to deal with them and help staff by reporting them. :)
Yeah takes time to record, upload and make a report though so most can not be asked.

L

Lepzi

The anti cheat isn't perfect but they are still working on it soon cubecraft will have an amazing anti cheat.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think that Cubecraft may need to develop its anticheat.
they are still working to perfect Sentinel obviously Sentinel isn't flawless right now but if you compare it to when Sentinel first came out there is a rapid increase in false bans
you also might want to think about the fact that Sentinel bans in ban waves not just random hackers at random times
Helper wannabe

Stop posting irrelevant messages like this . He isnt reporting a hacker here.
Your message was much less needed than @SmartyPig's was
this message
If you see a hacker, report them here at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
is 100% relevant to the topic @PingXL is making a thread talking about hackers, improving Sentinel
Ping is also seemingly saying There are Hackers everywhere in FFA thus @SmartyPig is saying that if @PingXL Does see a hacker than they should just report them at: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
it is relevant to the topic
It's no fun indeed. :(
Hopefully there will be soon a functioning anti-cheat system.
again Sentinel properly works
The only reason you may see an abundance of hackers in PvP is because Sentinel flags hackers throughout the day and bans them all at the same time
Yeah takes time to record, upload and make a report though so most can not be asked.
you don't need like a full 5 minute video I've seen successful reports that aren't even 10 seconds long (granted that was also in a lobby where someone was just AFK and their auto-click was on but Even In game reports can be under 30 seconds and the maximum time for a video in a report is 5 minutes so even at 5 minutes it still won't take very long for it to upload and filling out reports is also so easy... reports are simple to create and barely take any time

now I know 1 of the 2 following links are going to have been said already but still
you can report a Player here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
You can Read More about Sentinel here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/introducing-sentinel.185224/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom