Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I feel like pvp is a gamode everyone should be able to practise without having to pay for a rank to get better kits for exsample.No, sorry.

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Although on previous servers I've played on this was an option, at one point they were obliged to get rid of this type of kit because it created an unfair treatment for people who aren't paying for ranks. I strongly agree with the previous responses because CubeCraft should still be very enjoyable for unranked players, especially since ranked people are indeed still the minority!

Additionally, from a business standpoint, the server would probably have a higher chance at receiving donations IF unranked people are treated equally. This is because they feel like the server treats everyone equally and it will help create a better impression of CubeCraft!

That's why I personally won't agree with adding ranked kits, and it's also pretty hard to justify how it 'won't give ranked people an advantage'.

Cheers!​

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think it will be too underrated, and with that I mean it won't be played. Why? Because I think there are more Stone rankers then Iron+ rankers. But why you want this for rankers, and which kits? You can make your own kits too and change them. :), if there be more kits, I hope that Stone rankers can play them too. I don't see need a way to adding this for Iron+ players. (Add a poll please. :))

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
What would be great is to create a sort of custom kit maker but you still need the same requirements of other kits so that everyone is equal, a good way for this is to give people like 1000 points where they can choose a bunch of items from. Like the example in GTA online where you get points to choose abilities from your player like stamina, driving, aiming but then for using the items you want in FFA. This creates fair gameplay because every kit has been chosen from points. This will make it that people could, for example, have a bow if they remove something from there gear or still having potions like wizard but not all of them so you can still use different items that you want.

Oh yeah and I don't mean that only ranked should be able to do this, stone should also be able to do this, I think it is better that ranks are used to be remarkable on the server with some other features but still so it isn't pay to win.
I think this brings back the custom kit maker like in duels but in a better way.

Just edited this because I think it is good if you choose your gear with your points in a menu and then you choose the enchantments on them. Also with a bunch of items I mean literally every item for pvp this breaks the overpowered mode and makes it that everyone has the ability to do everything they want to choose from. Also if this is a good idea to make, please add a 1 point item so people who have some points over still can buy something.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hi,
Is it an idea to add some rank kits?
Not op kits but some extra kits the rankers can choose?
Yes or nah?

It is a good idea, but they could still implement an inventory per team, I mean that when they are in a team game, there is a command so that there will be a separate inventory in which you can put the objects and that another player uses the same command and can grab the objects left by the other player. It's an idea that I saw in a UHC video, and this would be very original :P

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
It doesn't seem right to me that there is an inequality between the members. Being an emerald doesn't mean I have more chances to win, and I think that's why I like cubecraft. Equality for me is the most important thing on a server.

Reactions: Trueno
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom