Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

frederfik

Jul 25, 2020
it's called FFA, not TDM. FFA stands for: Free for All. It's not called TDM, which stands for Team death match. There is a HUGE difference between the two. But, people don't know it so here ya go. I suggest punishments for teamers in FFA. Becouse in e.g. Solo eggwars/skywars you can't team and I think in FFA too. If you team in solo egg/sky, you get banned. In FFA not.

frederfik

Jul 25, 2020
Note:

FFA: Free for all, every player against each other.
TDM: team death match, each player in a team against other teams.

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
I mean in the most gamemodes you can't team due to it being a completely unfair fight.
Yet in FFA / Assassins you can respawn everytime, wich is probably why we are allowed to team in these gamemodes.

Also, if this would turn into a rule it wouldn't really be worth reporting in my opinion as is creates more spam in the reports delaying any other reports.

I mean you can always help each other’s out, maybe calling a friend to help.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey there!

I disagreed because most of the people are derping or pvping in teams or something else. I think punishing people is not need to be, if you don't like that you can also play duels. I don't see a problem :)

frederfik

Jul 25, 2020
I mean in the most gamemodes you can't team due to it being a completely unfair fight.
Yet in FFA / Assassins you can respawn everytime, wich is probably why we are allowed to team in these gamemodes.

Also, if this would turn into a rule it wouldn't really be worth reporting in my opinion as is creates more spam in the reports delaying any other reports.

teaming to destroy teamers. I see.
You dare use my own spells against me, potter?

Reactions: Rocks1

frederfik

Jul 25, 2020

NPC

human being

Jan 23, 2022
there isn't a teams mode in ffa so you can't play ffa with your friends without teaming so i disagree

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom