Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I agree. I'd like to see this implemented on the network.
It'd be nice to add a Party vs Party mode too. What do you think?

Thanks for your suggestion! 😜
Ooh I like the party vs party mode, maybe you can mar your own choice on how many players you want to battle so like 2v2 or 3v3 etc.

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
2v2 duels would be amazing actually.
If it is more than that, unless two parties join games, 3v3 / 4v4 games will take ages to get filled up.

It'd be nice to add a Party vs Party mode too. What do you think?
I actually think that pretty much every 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 duels are always going to be played by parties, as playing with strangers is much less enjoyable that pvping with your friends against other people. So we can kind of say that 2v2, 3v3 and so on will attract more parties to it that actual users by their own

• Love
Reactions: Gregeyy

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I personally like the idea of a 2v2 pvp mode on cubecraft. Maybe the new 2v2 pvp mode will encourage more players to play (PvP) Duels as its has a variety of duel modes.
2v2 duels will be a refreshing thing and it will definitely be a success and a cool addition for the future.

Maybe you can elaborate your suggestion a bit more? I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "team mode" ;

- What is it going to look like in your imagination?

- Some idea's for kits maybe?

- Just a 2v2 duels mode or would you like more modes?

- Will there be a random queue or is it just for parties?

I actually think that pretty much every 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 duels are always going to be played by parties, as playing with strangers is much less enjoyable that pvping with your friends against other people
I personally disagree on this one.

I think playing with random players will not make it less enjoyable.

Playing with random players will also be fun as you're not known with the pvp skills of your random teammate(s) and/or opponents. This will make it way more random and less predictable, just like the normal 1v1 Duels which is also a very fun mode to play :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Typicaaal

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
It would be awesome to see a "Duel another party" system! This could lead to intense 2v2s up to 5v5s or even 6v6s! Something I'd love to play! Add a poll so people can vote on this idea! :))

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.