Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Let me know!

• Total voters

MikaVeno

Apr 28, 2017
Netherlands
Hi CubeCrafters!

Long time, no see.

I've wanted this for so long, and finally I post something about it.

What about, a PvP competitions system, a sort of tournament.
What I was thinking about was this:
1.) Start competitions with people.
2.) PvP to your number 1 victory,
3.) If you win, you'll earn point and xp.

Let me know what you thik about it.

IGN: MikaVeno
Most played on: PvP

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmm sounds a bit like Duels to me, which is already available on Cubecraft. Not really necessary if you ask me.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
GRJeoBC.png

(If you mean ranked. Yeah why not +1)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think adding tournaments/ranking system (in terms of kills, wins, K/D ratio, etc) would be a cool idea to add even though I don't play much pvp.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I think adding tournaments/ranking system (in terms of kills, wins, K/D ratio, etc) would be a cool idea to add even though I don't play much pvp.

I would want an official tournament hosted by Cube. Probably different ones based on timezone.

Yup would surely be in for an ELO system!

However an ELO system is often broken and doesn't work too well in practice. It sounds nice, since you are queuing up with players who supposedly have the same skills as you (based on ELO). But with a system like this, you can have people who are only a bit decent in the same 'class' as someone who is absolutely a legend. I rather have reputation work as something similar. But it also has it's benefits :/. I'm not really for this, but if Cube wants to implement it...

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I would want an official tournament hosted by Cube. Probably different ones based on timezone.

However an ELO system is often broken and doesn't work too well in practice. It sounds nice, since you are queuing up with players who supposedly have the same skills as you (based on ELO). But with a system like this, you can have people who are only a bit decent in the same 'class' as someone who is absolutely a legend. I rather have reputation work as something similar. But it also has it's benefits :/. I'm not really for this, but if Cube wants to implement it...
Would love to see it, but only if there are no bugs in it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom