Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Hi everyone.

I think a pvp autoplay feature would be very nice for playing pvp.

For joining another game the existing autoplay could easily be used. Though they'd have to see whether they make it so you always have the same kit or always a random kit. I'd propose the same as your first game - If you just left clicked you get a random kit and if you right click to get a specific kit you join with that kit everytime. Waiting for the next game could just be done in the last duel game lobby.

An autoplay feature could also be very useful when playing with a friends but in an auto rematch form, so you don't have to click "accept rematch" every time.

Feel free to give your opinion and how it could be done better!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I find this a very good idea. I find it very annoying that you have to go to the lobby to join a new game.
Or they can just add the "play again" button like on every other game mode.

Reactions: iiJoris_

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you, it takes too much time to go to the lobby again and then play another game. An “play again button” will help this.

+1 :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Great idea! I do not play much pvp, but when I do, I am always annoyed by going back to the lobby every time.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
This has been suggested many times before, so I'll just say why it isn't implemented yet:

I think a pvp autoplay feature would be very nice for playing pvp.
The Duels community is too small for an autoplay option/play again, this causes even longer waiting times and how to do it with the kits then? Also, what's wrong with walking 20 blocks? Or in this case, you have Emerald rank, so you can just fly within a few seconds to the NPC.

An autoplay feature could also be very useful when playing with a friends but in an auto rematch form, so you don't have to click "accept rematch" every time.
Same goes for this: it doesn't take that much time and effort to press that button.

TL;DR No, it's not necessary.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom