Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Armor (Op):
- Iron Armor (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [1] Iron Sword (Sharpness 3, Unbreaking 5)
- [2] Iron helmet (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [3] Iron chestplate (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [4] Iron leggings (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [5] Iron boots (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- Strength 5
- Regeneration 5
- Hunger disabled

Something I forgot there: All armor pieces should have Curse of Binding. That is because 3 armor pieces are enough to keep you alive. There should be a short period where you can chose wether to equip the next armor piece or not but the focus of the kit shouldn't be on managing your armor.

I think this is a good choice for an endless kit. The second set of armor adds some strategy to it, you can risk to equip the next set later to help you in the end. Some people have similar kits that take longer which is great for challenged duels but would be problematic in random duels. In this version it takes less than a minute to go through one set of armor so the total fight should take less than two minutes.

It is not feasible to kill your opponent by spam clicking. Charged hits deal much more damage and in turn damage armor a lot more. In the video you can see Camezonda spam clicking and his helmet breaks when mine still has 80% durability. I killed him while he was typing so the total time isn't representative, but since it took me about 50 seconds to get through his first set of armor I assume the fight would have taken less than 2 minutes.

If this kit gets added, credit should go to @SwiftySwoo, I think he came up with it himself.

Edit:
Also @Power Ranger wants a good axe kit. I never liked the trapper, but a better replacement would be nice.
I haven't relly tried axe kits. But I think there should be two new axe kits. One normal kit similar to the iron warrior but with a stone/iron axe and one op kit with a diamond axe and no speed.

Last edited:

Sophiefan001

Oct 23, 2017
In eggwars pvp duels the armor is still enchanted with protection V and there is still sandstone.
This is very outdated so my suggestion is updating it

Reactions: MarcoPlayzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom