Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey CubeCrafters! We want your feedback and suggestions for our PvP section of the server!

New Duels kits:
If you have any suggestions for kits to add to our Duels, please suggest them below. Explain them in detail, the name of the kit, what it contains and why, what section of Duels it will belong in, as well as what Duel maps will best fit it. If you can, please suggest multiple kits, for different duel modes!

Achievements:
If you have any ideas for new achievements for Duels, Assassins and FFA, put them below! Please explain the achievement in detail, such as if it is for Duels, Assassins or FFA, as well as what you need to do to get the unlock the achievement and the name of it.

For the overall suggestions, please make the ideas for achievements and kits possible, appropriate and suitable. Don't go over the top with what kits contain and what you need to do to unlock a suggested achievement.

Thanks! :)

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
New Duels kits:

I am not playing it so idk

Achievements:

Maybe some edits ;bow , samurai and wizard kit , this is a useless kit because you die so fast. Samurai needs full iron with prot bow needs it too and wizard needs chain armour or something else I do not really know what for armour they need but it needs to be better ;v

I hope you can do something with my opinion , have a nice day.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
L

Lightning McQueen

Achievements in FFA? Oh god what we need is to fix the game's kits. Nevermind thread also says kits. Let me get started.

OP FFA

We need kits with axes and a shield. This would be the Brute kit.

Second , the wizard kit needs a severe buff on OP . After a x5 killstreak , grant slowness , weakness and blindness pots. Buff damage and poison.

Archer kit needs Power 4 punch 1. Maybe some tipped arrows like poison in limited amount. Add a knockback sword and add prot 1 to the armour.

Samurai must be given more protection - perhaps a prot 1 legging? Hey , on elytra this kit loses its chestpiece. If leggins were added that would act as compensation.

Beast. This is the kit everyone uses . This is the kit that undermines all others. Either nerf protection levels to 1 ir remove entirely.

If that is done , all kits would be on a level playing field . Unsure if warrior needs shield
".

@Sophie u might want to add something

ADD MORR MAPS PLSS

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
ADD MORR MAPS PLSS

yes I agree with this one , more ground maps ;v
@Sylly I agree with your archer but not with the knockback sword , it already has a iron sword and Samurai is a kit with a knockback 2 sword . And if the change punch will come , I hope knock back will not be added to the Archer kit because you already have ' knock back ' but now just with your bow , I think this kb sword isn't needed to archer . But I like the rest of your opinion so keep up the good work ;v

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey CubeCrafters! We want your feedback and suggestions for our PvP section of the server!

New Duels kits:
If you have any suggestions for kits to add to our Duels, please suggest them below. Explain them in detail, the name of the kit, what it contains and why, what section of Duels it will belong in, as well as what Duel maps will best fit it. If you can, please suggest multiple kits, for different duel modes!

Achievements:
If you have any ideas for new achievements for Duels, Assassins and FFA, put them below! Please explain the achievement in detail, such as if it is for Duels, Assassins or FFA, as well as what you need to do to get the unlock the achievement and the name of it.

For the overall suggestions, please make the ideas for achievements and kits possible, appropriate and suitable. Don't go over the top with what kits contain and what you need to do to unlock a suggested achievement.

Achivement
Win a game in everymode (including 1.8)
Achievement 2
Make a duels kit

Kit
Full chain prot 4 and a wooden sword with unbreaking 3, and mending. Enchantment bottles, steak, a bow with 10 arrows and some blocks like wool?

Reactions: Camezonda

Dogfisher

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
I think that the OP Archer needs weaker armour and that there should be a kit for 1.8 with just armour and a sword, no golden apples because they can really change the fight. As for the achievements, possibly a win streak one or a 'win at least once with every kit' sorta thing. Also I don't know if it would be possible to make it so players could play 1.8 pvp whilst playing 1.8 rather than needing to change into 1.9+ to play.

Reactions: Camezonda

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
New duel kits:
Tank (Normal or Op):
- Diamond Armor (Protection 2)
- [1] Diamond Sword
- Hunger disabled

Skywars (Op):
- Diamond Armor
- [1] Iron Sword (Sharpness 2)
- [2] Bow (Power 1)
- [3] 16 x Snowball
- [4] 17 x Fish
- [5] Lava Bucket
- [6] Water Bucket
- [7] 64 x Stone
- [8] 9 x Steak
- [9] 2 x Golden Apple
- [Offhand] Shield
- Diamond Sword
- Diamond Pickaxe
- Compass
- 16 x Egg
- Lava Bucket
- Water Bucket
- 96 x Arrow

Armor (Op):
- Iron Armor (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [1] Iron Sword (Sharpness 3, Unbreaking 5)
- [2] Iron helmet (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [3] Iron chestplate (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [4] Iron leggings (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- [5] Iron boots (Protection 5, Unbreaking 5)
- Strength 5
- Regeneration 5
- Hunger disabled

Changed duel kits:
Ninja: Move to Insane.
Bomber: Move to insane.
Eplosive Bow: Move to insane.
OP UHC: Replace the one enchanted golden apple with 3 or 5 normal golden apples.
No Debuff: Make armor a little weaker and replace potions with splash potions.
Op Archer: The Armor should break after some amount of hits

Off topic but very important: If there's a major update, you have to work on the matchmaking system. I want to play op duels, but at the moment they are absolutely terrible. If you select any kit other than the iron warrior, you are likely to get matched with a completely clueless player.
Because op duels are so bad, players go to FFA to duel each other. That's worse for those players because there's only one useable kit, people often interrupt your duel and you either have to use /kill or wait for a long time to regenerate after a fight. At the same time it ruins regular FFA, you can't go around and attack players because many are just there to duel.
There are more things wrong with FFA in my opinion, but in order to fix FFA, you have to fix op duels.
Finding each other to duel is currently too dificult with too many pvp lobbies. Duels should have their own lobby separate from FFA/Assassins where people can wait and duel each other. Many players go to FFA because it's so easy to duel each other there, so the goal should be to make it as easy to start a regular duel.
Random duels shouldn't be completely random. Either add a separate queue for experienced players that contains both normal and op kits, or some kind of ranking system (I don't know how exactly that would work though).
Duels have to start faster. I don't know why the terrain generation happens while players are on the map. Prepare the map before players get teleported. If necessary, remove some maps, there don't have to be that many. Currently you spend too much time not actually fighting.

I don't really care about achievements, but I don't want kill streaks or the k/d ratio shown anywhere in FFA. That would incentivize buying armor, teaming and running away from a fight instead of getting killed.

Last edited:

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Add some sort of ranking system, where you start off with 1000 points, each kill/win is +10 points, each loss/death is -10 points, then the leaderboards can be people the top 5 highest points.
To OP duels, add the OP FFA kit [Protection 2 diamond armour, regular diamond sword, hunger turned off], games with that kit should be flat land kits (no slabs or hills etc, just a nice open area to practise melee in).
To OP duels add an iron armour armour breaking kit [Sharpness 2 unbreaking 5 iron sword, 2 sets of protection 5 iron armour, hunger off, regeneration 4, strength 2]. This kit will be a medium long kit (lasts about 3-4 mins usually) and is all about the amount of hits you do to the opponent (basically a 1.9 version of the gapple kit from 1.7, but without the gapples), again very good for practising melee.

Maybe in insane mode you could add a skywars duel, where the map is just 2 islands, and you are given blocks, iron/chain armour, sharp 1 iron sword, flint and steel, water, eggs/snowballs.

DragonK522

Apr 28, 2017
Hola cubecrafters, como pueden notar yo hablo español, pero como algunas personas del staff hablan en español no creo que tengan problemas... Hoy queria ofrecer como logros de FFA estos que mencionare a continuacion (en el caso de que no me entiendan usen el traductor):
Daño total: hacer una kill causandole al oponente el 100% de daño
Un poco de clean: asesinar a un jugador cuando alla acabado de pelear (que tenga menos de 6 corazones)
Gracias por ayudar: matar a un jugador con ayuda de un compañero
Metido: causarle daño a un jugador que este en pvp, por ejemplo, le esta causando daño otro jugador al oponente y de la nada te metes y le pegas, dandote asi el logro.
Sed de sangre: matar 10 jugadores seguidos.
Amo del strafe: matar a un jugador sin que te cause daño alguno.
Amor de camper: disparar 64 flechas.
Oficialmente asesino: hacer la primera kill en ffa.
Obsecion por la muerte: hacer 100 kills en ffa.
Psicopata: asesinar a 1000 jugadores en ffa.
Anti cristo: asesinar a 10000 jugadores en ffa.
Tanque: elije el kit de resistencia.
Espadachin: elije el kit de espada.
Arquero: elije el kit arquero.
Ninja: elije el kit samurai.
Amor por morir: muere 1000 veces en ffa.
El mas op: compra manzana dorada o de notch (dependiendo el modo).
Esa fue mi lista, acuerdense que la pueden modificar o como quieran...
English:

Hello cubecrafters, as you can see I speak Spanish, but as some people on the staff speak in Spanish, I do not think they have problems ... Today I wanted to offer FFA achievements, which I will mention below (in case you do not understand me use the translator):
Total damage: Kill by causing the opponent 100% damage
A little clean: to assassinate a player when alla finished to fight (that has less than 6 hearts)
Thanks for helping: kill a player with the help of a partner
Met: to cause damage to a player who is in pvp, for example, is causing another player to the opponent and from nowhere you hit and hit, thus giving you the achievement.
Blood Thirst: Kill 10 players in a row.
Master of the strafe: kill a player without causing any damage.
Camper Love: shoot 64 arrows.
Officially killer: do the first kill in ffa.
Obsecion by the death: to do 100 kills in ffa.
Psychopath: kill 1000 players in ffa.
Anti christ: murder 10,000 players in ffa.
Tank: choose the resistance kit.
Espadachin: choose the sword kit.
Archer: choose the archer kit.
Ninja: choose the samurai kit.
Love for dying: dies 1000 times in ffa.
The most op: purchase golden apple or notch (depending on the mode).
That was my list, remember that you can modify it or whatever you wan

Last edited:
Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Marcovd

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe a achievement Better than diamond or something and the achievement is that you kill someone with a diamond sword.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

Desert strider
Run 500,000 blocks in Assassins
5,000 experience, 5 cubelets

Witchcraft
Kill 100 players in Assassins using magic
400 experience, 200 points, 2 cubelets

Sniper
Kill 100 players in Assassins using a bow
400 experience, 200 points, 2 cubelets

Mercenary
Kill 50 players in Assassins
100 experience, 30 points

Blade-Dancer
Kill 500 players in Assassins
300 experience, 80 points, 3 cubelets

Best of the West
Kill 5,000 players in Assassins
3,000 experience, 500 points, 6 cubelets

Clumsy mistake
Fall into the void in Assassins
10 experience, 10 points

Ezio
Requirements: Kill a player from behind
Reward: 100 experience

Altair
Kill a player from above
100 experience

Kenway
Kill a player from over 30 blocks away
150 experience

Leap of faith
Survive a jump from the top of the pyramid
200 experience, 1 cubelet

A new blade
Purchase a Diamond sword
100 experience, 50 points

Armed for combat
Purchase a set of diamond armour
140 experience, 70 points

True Challenge
Earn a total of $12,000 in Assassins
15,000 experience, 2,000 points, 6 cubelets

A True Assassin
Kill someone with a coin
50 Experience, 1 Cubelet

Thought He Could Fly
Make another player fall to their death after fighting them
100 Experience, 50 Points

Can't Touch This
Kill a player whilst being under the effect of Poison II
150 Experience, 1 Cubelet

Wanderer
Open 500 chests
200 Experience, 50 Points

Bad Luck
Open 100 chests that don't have any loot in them
150 Experience, 50 Points

Coin Laundering
Exchange 1,500 coins at a coin exchanger in a single time
250 Experience

Looter
Open 2,500 chests
1,500 Experience, 2 Cubelets

Basic Assassin
Kill someone within 10 second after you respawn

Bounty Hunter
Turn in 100 bounty heads
150 Experience, 50 Points

Trouble Brewing
Buy every type of potion there is within 5 minutes time

Invisible or Invincible?
Kill 10 players whilst being invisible within the time the potion lasts
250 Experience, 100 Points

I Like Swimming
Swim in lava for 5 minutes in a single session
100 Experience, 2 Cubelet

I'm A Dancer
Crouch 100 times in the disco room of the pyramid
50 Experience

Gotta Catch'Em All
Right click every pokeball head in the desert map
250 Experience, 50 Points, 1 Cubelet

Skippy Ball
Bounce 15 blocks up using the slimeblocks in the desert map
50 Experience

Thirsty For Milk
Buy milk from either the food shop or /store and use it to remove the poison effect within 5 minutes of buying the milk
100 Experience, 1 Cubelet

Medium Rare Please
Collect a stack of steak

Early Advantage
Purchase a full set of chainmail armor except for the chestplate in the /store before you spawn
50 Experience, 50 Points

Stop Hiding!
Buy a compass in the /store when already having a bounty target
100 Experience

King Of The World!
Stand on the highest spot in the desert map
50 Experience, 1 Cubelet

Taste My Bread
Hit 100 players with bread
100 Experience

I'm The Flash
Buy 15 speed potions at once

Gladiator Fight
Kill 50 players in the colluseum
200 Experience, 50 Points

You Have Some Spare Change?
Spend 3000 coins within 10 minutes
350 Experience, 2 Cubelets

Market Visitor
Open 10 chests at the market in the desert map
50 Experience

Maze Runner
Walk 1000 blocks in the maze room of the pyramid in the desert map
200 Experience

Collector
Have a set of every type of armor in your inventory
150 Experience, 100 Points

Self-Mutilation
Shoot yourself with a bow and arrow
50 Experience

Around the world
Walk around the whole desert map on the outside
150 Experience

Golden Assassin
Buy 5 stacks of golden apples
7,500 Experience, 1,000 Points, 5 Cubelets

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Ranking System is all I want for Christmas babe <3
xd

New Duels kits:

Achievements:

babe.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom