Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Guest
So, first of all this event or adventure is just amazing, thank you for this awesome work!

I recently started the quest where you need to find the 5 purple TNT around the mine and was kind of sad that everything was in one corner, I was searching all around the mine, even discovered the diamond and redstone mine with this. But at the end everything was in that same location of the map.

It's not dramatic at all, I just would've loved to have to search for them all around the map :)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom