Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Actually:

It should be afterski what you did.

If it's hacking, they should stay banned.

If it's something less severe, they should Get the chance. Same with nytesnytes

Gufufu

Apr 25, 2014
I agree that it's not about the money, however, unban passes are a part of lots of popular servers because they give a second chance to redeem yourself by supporting the server in exchange for money. Also, not to let them completely off the hook, they will be monitored more closely and have a "Purchased Unban" tag on the forums, but not on the server. Another thing is that they can only buy an unban twice, and then they get banned forever. If they hack, and decide to buy a second chance, and hack again, it's their loss, not the server's. Unban passes show that a server is willing to forgive (but not forget) players who violate their rules.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Not totally sure what a purchased unban tag on forums would be useful for if we can't see who purchased unbans on the server and that would mean being forced to create an account in order to purchase an unban.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
My answer:

Server needs - Money.

If someone is hacking, they're losing - Players.

If you could buy unban, the server would make less money, because of the hackers that ruins the server.

So in other words,

Hack - No players - No money - No donations.

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay my views on this subject is:
We loose money if we allow hackers back on the server. How so you might ask. Because we loose players everytime somebody hacks, therefor we loose potential donators. Another problem is we cant charge more than 20 euro/15£ because thats the same price for a new account on minecraft. That means, unless you're a donator, you would just be able to buy a new account and be back on the server. It's greater value, but we don't get anything out of it, rather we loose money because that player is more likely to come back, and hack/harass again. This is why it was denied in the first place, because it would be really cheap getting back on the server, and we would just end up loosing players. This is only talking from an money earning perspective.

From a more moral perspective, this is just wrong. A permban is a permban, thats how it is, if you decide that you are obligated to ruin other players game experience, by harrassing hacking, etc you will get banned and not come back, we make tha point crystal clear, so people dont get unfairly banned, because of a misunderstanding. If in this rare case there is an misunderstanding, resort to the ban appeals.

MinecraftGirl820

May 19, 2014
I think this would be a great idea. If they hack and spend money they and choose to hack again its there loss. They lost the money and ccg received money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom