• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Being called trash isn't really bullying, he's just a toxic guy

Yeah that's uncalled for. He should be banned for that, saying one thing to challenge a player is fine but just repeatedly calling them trash is just pointless and should be a bannable offense.

Thank you for the proof :)

It’s the fact that he never stopped. He continued trying to induce a fight while I and my friends never did anything to him. That’s not being toxic once, it’s multiple times.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
It’s the fact that he never stopped. He continued trying to induce a fight while I and my friends never did anything to him. That’s not being toxic once, it’s multiple times.
You could just block him, if it crossed your comfort zones

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
This is unfortunate! I guess a no bullying rule should be reinforced but the border should be precise of when to take action. Sometimes, people don’t mean to be disrespectful/ mean it as a joke and there could be arguments against someone’s banishment. As a result, the borderline between small disrespect/ jokes and continuous toxicity should be clear. Also, photographic documentation should be available to buttress that the user has caused issues multiple, if not numerous times.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
Top Bottom