Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If you've read 'Exotic_Athena's KitPvP Adventure', you'll know that I get chased a lot. Hell, just twenty minutes ago I had three people team-chasing me, and I hadn't even thrown my potions at that many people. I've decided to make an example of you menaces once and for all, so that you'll hopefully leave me alone, lol. Here's why you shouldn't chase me in KitPvP: (Mwahahaha, I am the very evil!!!)

Yes, Doctor Who music. It's chill, it'd be weird not to listen to it. Go away! :(

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
If you've read 'Exotic_Athena's KitPvP Adventure', you'll know that I get chased a lot. Hell, just twenty minutes ago I had three people team-chasing me, and I hadn't even thrown my potions at that many people. I've decided to make an example of you menaces once and for all, so that you'll hopefully leave me alone, lol. Here's why you shouldn't chase me in KitPvP: (Mwahahaha, I am the very evil!!!)

Yes, Doctor Who music. It's chill, it'd be weird not to listen to it. Go away! :(
Bruh when do you play. I'm on everyday and never see you.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Bruh when do you play. I'm on everyday and never see you.
I rarely play anything but the map 'Classic'. Times are random as well, for instance I was playing between midday and 2pm today, as well as at about 1:30-3am or so. Totally depends on when I'm bored, and how bored I am.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I rarely play anything but the map 'Classic'. Times are random as well, for instance I was playing between midday and 2pm today, as well as at about 1:30-3am or so. Totally depends on when I'm bored, and how bored I am.
You need sleep, who plays at 1:30-3am xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
slip importent
I'm sure you're right...
upload_2017-7-23_2-51-44.png

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Awesome video!!!
And you are using MY THEME?!
UNFORGIVABLE!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!