Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, takes to long to add this mode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, eggwars is fine the way it is, too many items will cause the game to change completely

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
There are tons of ideas of items and mechanics that people come up with all the time, it would be cool if there was a prototype version where in the lobby everyone can vote for certain implements for the game, there would be 3 items or so per week that people could vote for, any wins in this would not count and just be for fun or for testing, if any of the implements are amazing then they might be implemented into the real game.

Currently adding any items into the game is a nightmare, the only one this year that I remember is the enderpearl, this would fix that, if course it has to be a fair and balanced item to make it into the game still.

Please tell me what you think

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Cool idea. I think that adding different things, for example snowballs or eggs, would probably be met with a lot of backlash from the Eggwars community, and adding a test run to those items could change some players minds.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
That would be cool, also if there was a public poll where players voted for things to be added to the Eggwars Prototype Lobby.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
I think eggwars is fine how it is, adding new stuff would just take away from how Eggwars is it's own game
Eggwars has it's own thing going, and adding a prototype lobby would be too much like other games on certain *cough* servers...
Plus it would just be chaotic/madness for the developers. Like you said, adding items can be difficult and it would be harsh on the developers
-I think we just need more maps tbh
The idea is nice, but I'm not for it :(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Eggwars is fine the way it's now. There's no need for adding more items to Eggwars since Eggwars already has enough items to buy.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not like this idea at all for a few reasons. The first reason is because I love Eggwars the way it is and I do not feel they need to add a bunch of various objects to the game. The other reason is because the Developer team would still have to create the plugins for all of the objects to be added, as if they were implementing them and at that point they may as well implement them or just make them into kits. I am sorry, while it is a unique idea, I am strongly against it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom