Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Thx for solving the problem MOD, also, the things that you tell us to have sense, but the only advantages I see are that prof can see around while organizing inventory but is super easy kill while typing, or something like that, seems balanced to me lol.

Please, can someone tell me how to delete forums, because this is already solved and I just don´t know how delete them.

Last edited:

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
1602886762584.png

It's stated in the rules.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Wait I just played with prof on Sunday he’s banned?!?!

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
View attachment 178984

I have to ask "why?", and apart, I will tell him that ty, can he return by using other devices to play?.

For me (A person that doesn´t know well server management), that prohibition is absurd, and at least needs to not cause a permanent ban, please, leave him to return!.

Have a nice day who read this.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
View attachment 178984

I don't use Vivecraft.

Vivecraft is for Java Minecraft. I play using the stock Mojang Windows 10 Minecraft bedrock client... which isn't on the banned list and isn't a mod.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi there, I'm sorry to have caused confusion for banning ProfParzival from the Bedrock server for using VR in Bedrock. I'm afraid it was a mistake on my end, I inferred that VR in Bedrock wasn't allowed since we don't allow it in Java.

However, this is not the case, and I'm really sorry to have made this mistake. ProfParzival has been unbanned.

To clear it up, the native Bedrock Minecraft VR client is allowed. But on Java it's not, Vivecraft is not allowed. My sincere apologies once again.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi there, I'm sorry to have caused confusion for banning ProfParzival from the Bedrock server for using VR in Bedrock. I'm afraid it was a mistake on my end, I inferred that VR in Bedrock wasn't allowed since we don't allow it in Java.

However, this is not the case, and I'm really sorry to have made this mistake. ProfParzival has been unbanned.

To clear it up, the native Bedrock Minecraft VR client is allowed. But on Java it's not, Vivecraft is not allowed. My sincere apologies once again.

Oh... wow. That's amazing.. thank you soooo much. I'm actually so happy I'm in tears right now. I know it's only a game but it's something I really love. Thank you.

...and thank you UBRE :-)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom