Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

untitledduck

Aug 30, 2020
so my friend and i want to play sky block and my friend can't get into the profile invites and when she taps on it nothing happens we tried everything we tried reseting ipad trying on different device deleting minecraft and redownloading nothing works? please fix this now

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
so my friend and i want to play sky block and my friend can't get into the profile invites and when she taps on it nothing happens we tried everything we tried reseting ipad trying on different device deleting minecraft and redownloading nothing works? please fix this now
Hi there!

This does seem like it might be a bug, although have you tried checking to see you have an empty profile slot? If you have no slots available you will need to purchase our SkyBlock rank to unlock extra slots, or you can also remove any of your current multiplayer/co-op profiles.

If you are still experiencing this issue after trying these steps, please continue to file a bug report so we can look into this further. It is recommended to include your username in your bug report, as this might be an issue with your account/profile specifically.

Reactions: _JoSee and Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom