Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordScramble

Apr 6, 2020
So, I want to report a player; I'm just stone rank, so I try /registerreports, but the command doesn't work. I wait something like 10 minutes and I try again, only to find it still doesn't working. So I go on the forum, create an account and try to report from there, but when I try to login it gives me error. I tried a lot of times and it still gives me error, but I'm sure I'm putting the right credentials because when I tried to log out the account to then log back into it it worked! So, I want to report a player but I can't in any way. Can you explain and help me?

Reactions: its_Marto03

LordScramble

Apr 6, 2020
A server error occurred handling your request, try again in a few minutes! ErrorCode: 2
This is the message... any idea on how to help me?

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
So, I want to report a player; I'm just stone rank, so I try /registerreports, but the command doesn't work. I waited something like 10 minutes and I try again, only to find it still doesn't working. So I go on the forum, create an account and try to report from there, but when I try to login it gives me error. I tried a lot of times and it still gives me error, but I'm sure I'm putting the right credentials because when I tried to log out the account to then log back into it it worked! So, I want to report a player but I can't in any way.
CapitanGato (Admin) has told the Developers to fix this mistake.

Reactions: LordScramble

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
@Keanu lock? You’re online at the time of writing this.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom