Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

LOL i hackusated a poor fellow because ge was running with a bow. It was only later I realized it was part of that OP no skill required offensive kit.

Can we have it do more damage but at the same time REMOVE the feature that lets it auto shoot? Thanks.

Next , we should have bigger teams along with more than one zone. You need to control 2 zones for your 'percentage bar' or whatever to go up. That would b a lot better.

More kits. Maybe drop supplies with tipped arrows now and then. Incorporate Pharah's alt and Hanzo's alt. Widowmaker's would do great as well.

Might as well transform the game into overwatch.

Next , the map is horrible gameplay wise. It favour the team that first got there. We need maps with multiple zones and multiple entry ways into individual enclosed zones rather than the zone we have now. Also make maps with more open zones.

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I like these, therefore, its a +1 from me.

Also, I see you have received 993 likes so I am just going to like 7 of your posts now.

EDIT: Happy, you got 1000 likes. Now you can brag to everyone with 999 likes and under, but not brag to anyone who has 1001+ likes. Your life's mission is complete.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Next , we should have bigger teams along with more than one zone. You need to control 2 zones for your 'percentage bar' or whatever to go up. That would b a lot better.
I agree.
I'd say 3 capture zones, where you need to have two of them for the percentage bar to go up.
Also obviously bigger teams, I'd say at least 6v6

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
The teams aren't bad... I like that fact that it isn't overcrowded and everyone actually has to do something in order to win... It requires relative skill, which is pretty nice in my opinion.

Yes, more maps have to be added, some of which have unique characteristics like a more open zone, multiple layers, more obstacles, etc. Also some maps should have more zones, I agree.

More kits would be nice too, al though I would really love them to be upgradeable (similar to Hypixel's skyclash). That would make everything more complicated and a lot of fun, yay.

Tipped arrows supplies are cool too. I'd say whenever a tipped arrow buff is activated, just like the speed buffs, everyone in that teams shoots those tipped arrows for a certain amount of time. However, that might become kind of overpowered since the machine gun kit thing will have more tipped arrows effects then other, idk, figure it out devs

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I agree.
I'd say 3 capture zones, where you need to have two of them for the percentage bar to go up.
Also obviously bigger teams, I'd say at least 6v6
I would really like to see this. The game would be more challenging and it would bring more fun and excitement into the game.

I agree with everything on the main thread suggestion. These will also make the game more fun and exciting.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
The teams aren't bad... I like that fact that it isn't overcrowded and everyone actually has to do something in order to win... It requires relative skill, which is pretty nice in my opinion.

Yes, more maps have to be added, some of which have unique characteristics like a more open zone, multiple layers, more obstacles, etc. Also some maps should have more zones, I agree.

More kits would be nice too, al though I would really love them to be upgradeable (similar to Hypixel's skyclash). That would make everything more complicated and a lot of fun, yay.

Tipped arrows supplies are cool too. I'd say whenever a tipped arrow buff is activated, just like the speed buffs, everyone in that teams shoots those tipped arrows for a certain amount of time. However, that might become kind of overpowered since the machine gun kit thing will have more tipped arrows effects then other, idk, figure it out devs
I'm totally in with your opinion!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with your opinion, this will also give the opportunity to get a draw as if red captures one and blue captures the other that will = a draw which will be very nice. +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom