Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkeraf

Mar 29, 2016
Dear Cubecraft owners,
We Have tried to buy the Obsidian rank several times with 3 different credit cards. Then after I did everything my credit card says its protecting me and then the transaction didn't go through. Please contact me and let me know why this is happening and what I do to purchase this.
Thank You,
Parker

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This is a card providers fault, the reason why the card providers don't let you give the information to Cubecraft is because there is so many false or spamms on payment wall. So try to contact your card provider, or by purchasing a Subway gift card with the money you intended to purchase the rank with. Then, purchase the rank with the Subway gift card! (Always works).

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You can either start a conversation with @Joe Henry here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Joe+Henry or DM him on Discord. Though, in order to DM him on Discord, you'll need to join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft if you haven't done that yet. You can join the Official Discord server of CubeCraft here > https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Oh and before you ask, Joe Henry is the man of the "Sales Support". So he's your man if you have trouble with anything related to the CubeCraft Store.
Please do not reply to threads in which the last post was 2 weeks ago or older.
It is against the rules.
(You probably know the rules so i wont give you the list of rules.)

Lock? @Unipotato

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom