Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PhantomBoyS4

Jul 8, 2020
So today Me and my friends tried to summon the Wither for the 10th time but for some reason its not spawning. Anybody know what's happening?
Screenshot (13).png

PhantomBoyS4

Jul 8, 2020
I already unlocked the quest 3 weeks ago and also I already unlocked Island 4. We have killed 9 Withers till now.

SoggyTaco-_-

Oct 6, 2020
Hmmm thats so weird. I tried it myself and it didn’t work either. I think there is a problem with skulls right now, as I have a skeleton skull stuck in my inventory and I can’t take it out. Good news is that I just realized you can take you shield out of your offhand now :)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! If you're sure you have unlocked all quests and still can't spawn the wither, it would probably a bug. I suggest to ask in #staff-help on discord if it's a know bug, if not you should create a bug report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report. Make sure to include video evidence and the /whereami command.

Jan 13, 2021
Same problem. I am on "dark soul" quest and need to spawn and kill a wither to get my final island but it will not spawn. Also can not spawn iron golems and can not craft fireworks.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom