Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PhantomBoyS4

Member
Jul 8, 2020
8
3
9
21
So today Me and my friends tried to summon the Wither for the 10th time but for some reason its not spawning. Anybody know what's happening?
Screenshot (13).png
 

PhantomBoyS4

Member
Jul 8, 2020
8
3
9
21
I already unlocked the quest 3 weeks ago and also I already unlocked Island 4. We have killed 9 Withers till now.
 

SoggyTaco-_-

Member
Oct 6, 2020
64
33
19
Hmmm thats so weird. I tried it myself and it didn’t work either. I think there is a problem with skulls right now, as I have a skeleton skull stuck in my inventory and I can’t take it out. Good news is that I just realized you can take you shield out of your offhand now :)
 

ShinyArrow

Forum Veteran
Aug 31, 2019
1,083
4,790
409
22
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! If you're sure you have unlocked all quests and still can't spawn the wither, it would probably a bug. I suggest to ask in #staff-help on discord if it's a know bug, if not you should create a bug report at https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report. Make sure to include video evidence and the /whereami command.
 
Jan 13, 2021
1
0
2
Same problem. I am on "dark soul" quest and need to spawn and kill a wither to get my final island but it will not spawn. Also can not spawn iron golems and can not craft fireworks.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom