Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

meme_mann

Sep 11, 2021

not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I've noticed the amount of saplings you get from dark oak trees is way too small considering you need a 2x2 square of saplings to grow one.
from the two trees I've harvested (i ran out of saplings) I got 2-4 saplings each, which is not enough to sustain a farm of them, which you need for the oakenstein quest which is a main quest.
if you do the math, considering the fact that from my experience you get about 32 logs and 3 saplings per tree and need 4000 logs for the quest and 4 saplings to grow a tree and a sapling costs 2 million in the shop, it would cost you 250,000,000 (250 million) coins to finish this quest, which is just absurd, but then you take into account the fact takes it 4 days for one of the trees to grow and it means that other than costing you a fortune it would take more than a year if you did it one tree at a time and even if you did it 9 trees at a time it would still take you almost 2 months just based off the grow time alone and not considering all the work you would have to do to get money for the saplings.
please let me know if you've noticed this too and if you haven't i would appreciate any tips on what I'm supposed to do​

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021

not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but I've noticed the amount of saplings you get from dark oak trees is way too small considering you need a 2x2 square of saplings to grow one.​

from the two trees I've harvested (i ran out of saplings) I got 2-4 saplings each, which is not enough to sustain a farm of them, which you need for the oakenstein quest which is a main quest.​

if you do the math, considering the fact that from my experience you get about 32 logs and 3 saplings per tree and need 4000 logs for the quest and 4 saplings to grow a tree and a sapling costs 2 million in the shop, it would cost you 250,000,000 (250 million) coins to finish this quest, which is just absurd, but then you take into account the fact takes it 4 days for one of the trees to grow and it means that other than costing you a fortune it would take more than a year if you did it one tree at a time and even if you did it 9 trees at a time it would still take you almost 2 months just based off the grow time alone and not considering all the work you would have to do to get money for the saplings.​

please let me know if you've noticed this too and if you haven't i would appreciate any tips on what I'm supposed to do​

Idk about you man but I'm doing perfectly fine, I just harvested the trees from the original island, collected the saplings (I got about 30 of them) planted them in 2x2 6 blocks from each other and waited. I usually get from 200-450 every harvest, and 4 extra saplings each time. Idk if you have good fortune level axe (mines level 5!) but the fortune is probably why I get so many logs. I suggest getting fortune as high as possible.

meme_mann

Sep 11, 2021
Idk about you man but I'm doing perfectly fine, I just harvested the trees from the original island, collected the saplings (I got about 30 of them) planted them in 2x2 6 blocks from each other and waited. I usually get from 200-450 every harvest, and 4 extra saplings each time. Idk if you have good fortune level axe (mines level 5!) but the fortune is probably why I get so many logs. I suggest getting fortune as high as possible.
i'm working on the fortune axe rn, but i think its unfair that you NEED a good fortune axe just to sustain a dark oak farm

meme_mann

Sep 11, 2021
also are you sure the fortune helps? most threads here seem to say the affect of it is very minimal

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
also are you sure the fortune helps? most threads here seem to say the affect of it is very minimal
I have fortune 5 on my iron axe and it seems to do the job, I cut down like 15 trees and get an average of like 250 blocks each harvest.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713552503272.png

thx

also

congrats

1713552536134.png
Top Bottom