Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this sort of private server for emerald+?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Somewhat (explain)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No (explain

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes but it should be for only Obsidian Ranked Users.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Why not go advanced on EggWars and be able to make the prices for items and the enchants? Thank you for expanding my idea! It kinda had some holes ;)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I like it. It's similar to MPS on Mineplex, but there will be one MAJOR issue as a result of this.

What about kicking players out? If the emerald+ is a host and can have co-hosts to help him out, then they can kick others out just for winning, being good at PvP, or just because they don't want them in. That's a form of host abuse. It'll make the ousted player think that the server's community isn't friendly, possibly making more people complain, not buy ranks just because of bad reputation, and/or leave.

You have my partial support, but fix that above first. +0.5
Remember that these games don't give you points or anything. They are merely just for fun. Plus, you could always make it private.

Edit: Made it so that hosts can only kick while in lobby and not in-game. :) thanks for your suggestion!

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
I think this is a good idea, but Obsidian ranks need more benefits, so maybe just for obsidian ranks?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Remember that these games don't give you points or anything. They are merely just for fun. Plus, you could always make it private.

Edit: Made it so that hosts can only kick while in lobby and not in-game. :) thanks for your suggestion!
I know, same as Mineplex. My reason still stands if you're kicked after the game for winning or being good at the game.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I know, same as Mineplex. My reason still stands if you're kicked after the game for winning or being good at the game.
Could you please explain how that would affect a person? If you are a friend, there would be no reason to be kicked. Plus if you do get kicked, you could always join another game.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
A private server is basically when a ranked user (in this case emerald+ or maybe just Obsidians) can create his own mini-server with several game modes the certain server offers.

I would suggest it being created with a command /pscreate <name>
Once this has been used, the player will be instantly be teleported into a player-created lobby which is the main lobby. The player can start building his private server.

For the server password, it follows the same guidelines as changing the server name. Inviting people also use the same guideline as changing the server name.

The gamemode is basically what it would look like when a ranked user would vote (time, mode, health).
The pvp type is either 1.8 or 1.9

The players per team option makes it so that you can make the max amount of players per team (limit is in default max amount of players per team).

Once this is all done, the players will be instantly teleported into the lobby waiting game until the server creator does /ps start Once that command has been done, the game does a countdown for 15 seconds and then they are in game.

/pscreate <name> (to start a server)
/pskick <username> (only can be used before game starts)
just use /psjoin <name>

Note that all rules apply and hacking, swearing, etc is not allowed. Also note that these games are for fun and do not give you points or change stats. Thanks!
it isn't really. The concept is sort of but the rest isn't.
All things I quoted, already exists on mineplex, not that I have a problem with it, but cube doesn't copy that much, they want to come up with their own ideas.

Anyway, I would like the player servers on cube, if it had a little bit of more customisation in it, like, more cube ideas.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
All things I quoted, already exists on mineplex, not that I have a problem with it, but cube doesn't copy that much, they want to come up with their own ideas.

Anyway, I would like the player servers on cube, if it had a little bit of more customisation in it, like, more cube ideas.
Tried to make it as original as possible but okay.

NubsUnitedYT

Jul 18, 2016
NO! This should be an Obsidian rank option only. Stones shouldn't be able to get it. (I am a stone rank)

For my opinion:
No points should be awarded for winning in these games. You could easily just farm off of your friends. It should be like custom kits. Maybe you get the +1 xp for saying gg at the end. I think this could work.
What I was saying is that it should be worth an in-game amount of points by that I mean like 20k points so if anyone does want to get the private server they need to be an active player on cubecraft, this would mean that it isn't just a paid to win server, and that people get a chance to make their own private servers without having to donate almost $200.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
What I was saying is that it should be worth an in-game amount of points by that I mean like 20k points so if anyone does want to get the private server they need to be an active player on cubecraft, this would mean that it isn't just a paid to win server, and that people get a chance to make their own private servers without having to donate almost $200.
Nope. Never gonna happen. Obsidian ranked users don't even have many perks sorry.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It's not pay2win, you don't need private servers to pay. It is just a little extra something to make people donate more to CCG

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
How would this be pay to win? If it was pay to win, CCG would let ranked users hack and the stonesecond be legit.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I love this idea! I have already suggested this same thing, but for just eggwars. I LOVE it! Although, for it to be only emerald+ is a bit to much. I say that diamonds and above should get this. Just my opinion.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I somewhat like this idea. Though it might cause lag, advertisement of the private server (Look at Creative and plots.) and a copy of mineplex MPS.
Yes, but it is still very good. It would be very fun for everyone. You could play with just your friend without having to worry about dying from somebody else.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom