Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we add this sort of private server for emerald+?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Somewhat (explain)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No (explain

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Yes but it should be for only Obsidian Ranked Users.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I somewhat like this idea. Though it might cause lag, advertisement of the private server (Look at Creative and plots.) and a copy of mineplex MPS.
I have looked at M3n3pl3x's chat and there is basically no one that spams the chat for people to join the private server. They have no reason to, except for maybe popularity. Since it is just a fun game that doesn't get you points, I think it should be fine.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Yes. Yes people do spam sometimes, but as far as I have seen, I haven't seen that many spammers. Anyways, I'm suggesting a simple way to stop spammers.

Go to Creative > Right click the guy to join a server > Go to lobby 1 > Wait 2 minutes.

How much spammers will you see telling to go to their creative plots? This might happen to the main lobbies with people advertising their mini servers.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Go to Creative > Right click the guy to join a server > Go to lobby 1 > Wait 2 minutes.

How much spammers will you see telling to go to their creative plots? This might happen to the main lobbies with people advertising their mini servers.
This is because there is competition to get their plots to the top of the list. You can't do that with mini-servers. There is no reason to unless if it's for popularity. I understand that there may be a slight problem with spamming though.

BuddFoxay

Jun 26, 2016
Finland
Yes i want private servers.

because people say OMGGGGG I LOVE THIS GUY wsgtwsegywyhhataweg

it annoys me ;/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom