Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperCalls911

Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes I just want to play with only my friends. Like perhaps a 2 v 2 tower defense, just me and my friends. But it never seems to work out. I thought maybe private matches could be added. Maybe only certain ranks can start them. I feel that it would make the server better. And if you're thinking people will cheat with their friends to grind coins, I understand. Maybe you could make it so private matches give less coins. Or if you're not worried about that just have it normal. But I hope you like this suggestion because I think it would be a great addition

Jan 14, 2017
Great idea although.... It might increase lag with all the players doing it/creating rounds so I'd say gold+ can start the round and no more than 4 players. One last thing, you shall get no coins because people can abuse like you have said.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Great idea although.... It might increase lag with all the players doing it/creating rounds so I'd say gold+ can start the round and no more than 4 players. One last thing, you shall get no coins because people can abuse like you have said.
that is against the EULA

it wouldn't lag if they do what they already do though
which is use multi-world
or another pluggin

that does the same thing
basically all Devs know what i am talking about

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
that is against the EULA
Pretty sure it's not, as long as all participants of the game have the same chances. MinePlex has private lobbies which are perfectly fine and Badlion used to do something similair as well.

(unless I'm stupid and reading something wrong)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Pretty sure it's not, as long as all participants of the game have the same chances. MinePlex has private lobbies which are perfectly fine and Badlion used to do something similair as well.

(unless I'm stupid and reading something wrong)
the example that they gave

and other servers seem to have different cases

i meant the gold+ for actually playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom