Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 8, 2020
Sometimes, I just want to 1v1 one of my friends on regular skywars. As a VIP rank, I can do this on Chaos, but 1. others can join, and 2. it's a lot different than regular skywars. Maybe if this was implemented as an exclusive feature for VIP/YouTube ranks, then not everyone would be hosting private matches, and they would still be there for those who have those ranks. The players in the private match would all be in the same party, so no strangers can join.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I understand the following, the suggestion is to have private servers to play skywars and that only VIP or YouTubers can have this feature, I would like to ask what the VIP rank is because I have only heard of a PLUS on the JAVA server, but you could be talking about Bedrock, now getting to the suggestion, this feature would be awesome some YouTubers that would like to live stream content for their viewers and it would cool if players could do it too, but in my personal opinion, I would only give this feature to the Youtubers because their a smaller group of people and it would be less heavy on the server, having multiple mini servers could be hard on the server. I like the suggestion though.

Mar 8, 2020
I understand the following, the suggestion is to have private servers to play skywars and that only VIP or YouTubers can have this feature, I would like to ask what the VIP rank is because I have only heard of a PLUS on the JAVA server, but you could be talking about Bedrock, now getting to the suggestion, this feature would be awesome some YouTubers that would like to live stream content for their viewers and it would cool if players could do it too, but in my personal opinion, I would only give this feature to the Youtubers because their a smaller group of people and it would be less heavy on the server, having multiple mini servers could be hard on the server. I like the suggestion though.
Basically, you buy Cubecraft's stuff from the marketplace, and you level up on VIP levels and get fun benefits, such as unlimited access to Skywars chaos mode. My idea was since chaos mode is level 1, maybe this could be a higher VIP level?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom