Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see private servers added by CubeCraftGames Developers/Builders/Staff etc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerbest1

Feb 28, 2016
Hey guys! My friend Rys2000 and I were wondering if you could make private servers players can create/join. Like in mineplex have a host (most likely a donor) who can control if people join or not. They choose the game with the game selector. They can start a vote for a game/map for the game. If you make it to where only like Lapiz or Gold and up can make a private server, you might get more donators so they can create private servers. This is a chance people have to fight their friends without anyone else they don't know or want there!
It would be awesome if you accepted this thought!

With Trust and Kindness,
slayerbest1,
Head Co-Owner of HavocMc,
PRO of Minecade,
Maybe soon being a Developer of Minecade,
MVP of Hypixel,
and Ultra of Mineplex.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No its kinda copy of Mineplex and I think Hypixel.... (idk just play cube)
So -1 for me
And it isn't necessary because well you can choose the map you want with signs....

slayerbest1

Feb 28, 2016
It's not like Hypixel. If you want to ONLY play with your friends this would be awesome! To be honest I really want to play with my friends not others.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It's not like Hypixel. If you want to ONLY play with your friends this would be awesome! To be honest I really want to play with my friends not others.
I don't think this is possible tho because cube maps are made for a lot of people...

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hey guys! My friend Rys2000 and I were wondering if you could make private servers players can create/join. Like in mineplex have a host (most likely a donor) who can control if people join or not. They choose the game with the game selector. They can start a vote for a game/map for the game. If you make it to where only like Lapiz or Gold and up can make a private server, you might get more donators so they can create private servers. This is a chance people have to fight their friends without anyone else they don't know or want there!
It would be awesome if you accepted this thought!

With Trust and Kindness,
slayerbest1,
Head Co-Owner of HavocMc,
PRO of Minecade,
Maybe soon being a Developer of Minecade,
MVP of Hypixel,
and Ultra of Mineplex.

You're restricting areas of the network... won't be added sorry.

No its kinda copy of Mineplex and I think Hypixel.... (idk just play cube)
So -1 for me
And it isn't necessary because well you can choose the map you want with signs....

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom