Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So private games are basically added to Cubecraft Bedrock now, but from what I've heard, only YT rank, Staff and ECO accounts get access to them. I'm not saying it should be accessible to everyone (Although that would be cool), but I think that people who have VIP Level 5 on Cubecraft should have access to them. This will probably lead to an increase of ranks and bundles purchased as well as give another reason to get VIP 5 other than getting more friend/party slots. Thoughts?

Wulfiee

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2020
They should only allow you to make private games if you have that specific game mode rank IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
They should only allow you to make private games if you have that specific game mode rank IMO.
No, that's how map selection works. I don't think Cubecraft will make it easy for people to have the ability to make private games that easy either

D

Deleted member 584093

Uhh private games aren’t released yet they are still in testing and can be only be accessed by mods or content creators but your idea of only level 5 vip can access is cool but I think you should be able to host 1 private game every 2 days so that everyone could access it.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
So private games are basically added to Cubecraft Bedrock now, but from what I've heard, only YT rank, Staff and ECO accounts get access to them. I'm not saying it should be accessible to everyone (Although that would be cool), but I think that people who have VIP Level 5 on Cubecraft should have access to them. This will probably lead to an increase of ranks and bundles purchased as well as give another reason to get VIP 5 other than getting more friend/party slots. Thoughts?
Hey, thanks for the suggestion!

On one of our creator's streams, we did show off the existence of private games on Bedrock. Though it worked on stream - it is currently awaiting a larger project before resuming progress on it. It is not in a state to release publicly at the moment as it was initially written for our Among Slimes game jam which you can read about here.

Private games are already planned - you can see the Planned thread response here.

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the 100th suggestion of private games, and also the most voted with :disagree:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom