Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pcgamer2007

Member
Aug 17, 2020
1
0
2
26
Cubecraft should have private games with their party. Because I think it would be awesome to have private games. You can do like 1vs1 with your friends and if possible do custom games.
 

theIceSyth21

Member
Aug 20, 2020
8
6
4
21
Hi there,
I personally think that this is a good idea but even if CubeCraft adds this feature it would probably be only for a specific rank like youtube, etc.
Thanks for sharing your ideas.
Have a nice day :)
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom