Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Private games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xvannossxx

Mar 30, 2020
On both editions of the game Java and bedrock there should be private games and the limit of players should be the limit of party players or 20 players for a private game and u should be able to choose the mode and what number team u would like the and the players but basic normal and op options should still only be available to ranks

D

Deleted member 421664

Hello, many post the same post and every people would love that as I see in other threads.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This would be an amazing idea and would help the competitive side of the community out greatly, however this is a very difficult thing to have implemented, a better start would probably be to allow large parties to join team games instead of them just being restricted to Survival game and minerware, still a good idea :)

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, I sincerely believe that this proposal has no future, since I believe that it costs a lot of money to implement it and that very few people would use it.

Beller5

Apr 25, 2020
My Recliner
Hello, I sincerely believe that this proposal has no future, since I believe that it costs a lot of money to implement it and that very few people would use it.
For one, how and why would it cost a lot of money to implement, and second, how do you know that very few people would use it? I, for one, would immensely enjoy this feature and use it extremely often, and I am pretty sure the majority of the community feels the same way.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
I think this would be a nice addition for the people that just want to hang out with friends. Maybe make it exclusive to donators?

Xvannossxx

Mar 30, 2020
It probably won’t as they have many servers to hold tons of players private games wouldn’t probably cost money and they make money off of two networks java and bedrock

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
It probably won’t as they have many servers to hold tons of players private games wouldn’t probably cost money and they make money off of two networks java and bedrock
  • No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom